xiii. 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐓

( velma & max )

( velma & max )

: " el ? " viv stepped towards their lover as eleven followed.

" viv. " eleven whispered, just as viv pulled her in for an embrace.

eleven put her head on vivs chest and started sobbing into it. while viv just hugged her and cried, not wanting to let go unless she disappeared.

" i never gave up on you. " viv confessed, looking down at el.

" i called you every night. every night for — " viv weeped being cut off.

" 353 days. i heard. " vivs eyes furrowed as they looked at el in confusion.

" why didn't you — why didn't you tell me you where there ? " viv stammered, lost for words.

" because i wouldn't let her. " hopper spoke, viv turned around. they weren't mad, just upset that he lied.

" the hell is this ? where have you been ? " hopper asked, pushing viv away.

" where have you been ? " eleven asked, hopper pulling her in for a side hug.

" what the hell ? " viv asked, shocked.

" you've been hiding her ? this whole damn time ? " viv hit hopper in the arm, gaining his attention.

he grabbed them by the shirt, they looked up at him with sadness in her eyes.

" hey ! let's talk. alone. " hopper demanded, dragging viv out the room.

el watched hopper drag viv away, she was upset but went over to the boys.

" we missed you ! " dustin, mike, lucas and dawson told el, while they group hugged.

" i missed you, too. " eleven chuckled, while smiling at her old friends.

" you look .. different. " dawson told the girl, before furrowing his eyebrows and correcting himself. " good different ! "

" thank .. you ? " eleven replied, before turning to the brunette with a gun. " is that .. "

" velma ..? "

eleven nodded, before walking over to the confused girl.