part 14

*Maya's pov*

Zack fell asleep half way through the movie. I slid onto his chest so it was a easyer view for the movie. And so I can lay on he's chest.

The movie ended and I hoped up.

"Ow! What the fuck!" Zack yelped. I bashed the back of my head on Zack's chin.

"Ow! That hurt me too! Big baby!" I hissed back at him.

"Well- Well your complaining to so their!" He hissed back.

I was rubbing the back of my head when the nurse came in for my night check for my blood pressure.

"Hola!" She said as she walked in.

"Hola! Sara!" I replied.

"Are you ok Hermosa?"(beautiful) She asked. As she looked at me worried as I was rubbing my head.

"Si- si I'm ok!" I replied with a fake smile.

"Are you sure Hermosa? Because I'm not a tonto!(dummy/feminine) He's also rubbing his chin." She said waving her hand around.

"I'm sure." I said still holding a fake smile.

"Come here Hermosa." She said walking towards me.
I spun myself around and she was combing my hair with her fingers.

"Oh, hun. You have a big bruise and a bump on your head. Let me get some stuff to treat that." She said turning away and looking back at the blood pressure pump.

"Umm- I'm bleeding." Zack spat out. He had his hand Infront of him covered in blood and so his lip and chin.

"Oh my fucking god! Oh my god are- are you ok! I'm so sorry!" I started.

"No no it's fine, I'm fine." I said to calm her down.

"Oh tonto! We have to get stitches for that!" She exclaimed.

"For?" Zack said pointing his finger at his face that's covered in blood.

"Oh! I apologize! It's for your lip. It's sliced open from your bottom lip to your chin." She said pointing to her face for an example.

"Oh-" Zack said stunned.

"Oh no! This is not good I'm so sorry this is my fault!" I explained.

"No it's not we'll get this fixed in no time." He started.

"He's right, Hermosa it will be fixed in no time I'll stitch it up and get Matthew the other nurse to fix your head up!" She said as she was walking toward the door.

"What do I do in the meantime?" Said said showing all the blood falling onto his hand. "Oh! Yes! Sorry!" She said running back to the cart she brought in when she first walked in. "Here!" She said giving him a bandage to hold there in the meantime.

"Gracias" I say looking at Zack in worry.

"No problem Hermosa! It's my job!" She said jogging back to get the supplies and the other nurse.

"And thank you for staying so calm!" I say.

"Hey! I'm just as freaked out as you are. Im just more chill because that were in a hospital." He exclaimed.

"Right- were in a fucking hospital!" I say smacking my hand on my for head.

"Ok! Ok! Stop! Don't do that your going to make that concussion worse!" Zack said sitting up and putting my hand away.

The nurse walks back in with another nurse who's pushing a cart.

"Zack come sit on the edge of the bed I'll stich it up." Nurse Sara asked.

"And I'll take care of you." Nurse Matthew walked over to me with a wide smile.

he was a pretty young nurse around hunter age. He was pretty attractive too.
Zack have him a huge glare as he walked past.

"You can call me matt of you want Hermosa." He said winking at me. Zack gave out a small huff and kept his glare at Matthew until nurse Sara walked into his view.

"Ok Zack, Maya is just getting finished up then she can join us ok?" Sara said with a smile.

"That would be amazing." Zack said with a sigh then a smile.

"Ok Hermosa, almost done here." Matthew said. He wasn't even Mexican or anything he was an Canadian weirdo.

"Please don't call me that." I said in a light whisper so only he can hear me.

"What was that, Hermosa? I didn't hear you?" He said with a smirk.

"I said don't call me that." I said in the same tone.

Then he finished with the bandage then handed me a piece of paper with his phone number on it. I threw it back at him and spun around to sit beside Zack.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah- I'm ready." He replied.

I held his hand and looked back at Matthew and gave him a glare he look stunned. Zack squeezed my hand as the nurse started stitching his lip.