𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

🐻—반규

🐻—반규

I'm doing a solo vlive today when I saw an interesting comment from moa.

Can you tell us about seoyeon unnie?

"Oh yeoi. Yeoi is a very kind person, me and yeoi have been friends for years now. Yeoi is very precious to me, she was there when im suddenly feeling sad. She's always been there for me. When you see yeoi in person, you'll be shocked by her beauty. She is very beautiful and very kind, she always think about the others before herself. Thats why...I love her as my friend" I said and I smile.

| I luv their friendship sm<33
| are u really sure u love her as a friend???
| gyeoniee:((
| <3

I smile while looking at the comments, I love moas sm...But I love yeoi more;)

time skip ˚.

🐯—서연

"Let's go on a date tomorrow at jeju"

"Wait, Really?!" I said with wide eyes. Beomgyu nodded.

"Yes! Of course I really want to go there" I said.

"Wait, you haven't visited jeju before?" Beomgyu ask me and I shook my head.

"Well that's okay cause tomorrow we're going to jeju!" Beomgyu said and we cheered.

"Wait did you told pdnim about this?" I said.

"Yes so don't worry" he said, and I smile and peck his cheek.

a little time skipー ✧ ˚.

We arrived at jeju last night, and today we are going to explore jeju.

We go some stores and buy some cute things like, hats, clips and many more.

And we're going to the field of tangerines.

"Beomgyu! Take a picture of me" I said I hand beomgyu my phone and he took some pictures. Beomgyu handed me my phone after, and I look at the shots. Wow pretty.

"Here my turn" Beomgyu said and I took some pictures of him too, but we're in different place.

"Okay done!" I said and hand beomgyu his phone.

"Send me your pictures and I'll send mines to you" he said. I send him my pictures and he send me his pictures to me.

"My wallpaper is so pretty!" Beomgyu said. I tried to take a peek but he wouldn't let me. I tried again and no. I give up, I change my wallpaper too into Beomgyu's picture. Hehe.

I posted it on Twitter and put a tangerine as my caption.

And I turn off my phone, I grab Beomgyu's wrist.

"Let's go buy some drinks" I said, and we find some good drinks near.

Back to seoulー ✧ ˚.

We are finally back at Seoul. Our date was great, but except for one thing.

Fans thought that me and beomgyu go to jeju, which is true. And both of us post our picture on the same day and location. Fans were suspicious about us, and dating rumors are spreading.

"I think we should tell them later gyu" I said to him.

"Are you sure?" He ask.

"Yes there's no point of keeping our relationship a secret if the fans are already suspicious about us" I said.

"Okay, let's tell pdnim later" he said. And I nodded.