I don't dance.

Matt.

If he's here then Caroline isn't that far behind.

And there she is. Caroline walked over to Matt and they started to dance. Caroline's back was to me as i walk up behind her making sure i didn't make any noise.

"Boo!" i said in her ear and she jumped and turned to me.

"Clara! you made it!....Why aren't you dressed up?" She asked realizing i wasn't wearing a dress.

abort abort. Have been spotted. escape before lecture comes. I looked around to see Klaus and went for it.

Caroline turned around to look at Matt and I was gone. I stopped Klaus from were he was walking to and hid behind him.

"Shh stay still." I said when Klaus tried to turn around.

"Where'd clara go?" Caroline said looking around I pushed my self closer to klaus to make sure I was hidden. "Alaric have you seen clara?"Caroline asked.

"Can't say I have." Klaus said and Caroline walked away. I let out a sigh of relief and let go of klaus. "What was that about?"He asked turneing around.

"I'm not in the mood for a lecture." I said and looked over his shoulder to find Matt talking to her and bringing her back on to the dance floor.

"Would you like to dance?" Klaus asked. I looked at him, it is so weird looking at him in alaric's body.

"I don't dance." I said like it was obvious.

"If remember I correctly you danced a lot during the 20's" he stated pulling me onto the dance floor. He went to hold me closer to him but I stopped him keeping us at a appropriate distance away.

"I don't know about you but I would like to stay at an appropriate distance while you are in alaric's body." Realizing what I said I added. "And over if your in your own body I would like to keep some distance." I said. Just then Diana walked onto the stage.

"And this next song goes to elena from klaus." She said then walked off the stage. I gave klaus a look.

"Jealous love?" He asked his accent sticking out. A little but I wasn't going to admit it.

"No, I'm just not that impressed...I was hoping for something a little more......Well just more that was pathetic." I stated bluntly. Just then Damon appeared and started to talk to alaric while we danced. He wasn't impressed either, glad there some family resemblance. Knowing that was all he most likely planned I let go of klaus and started for the door. Damon grabbed my wrist and I turned around.

"Where are you going?" He asked confused.

"Home, I'm not feeling it today. Tell me what happens....Oh wait....I don't care..." I said walking out of the school.

Flashback.

"How could you?!" I yelled. It was the first time I ever raised my voice to my father. Tears were streaming down my face as I looked at my father with more hatred then ever.

"You will not raise your voice to me young lady." He started to rant but I cut him off.

"Or what? You'll kill me too? Hit me? What will you do father...No not father monster, you are more of a monster than any of those vampires." I said venom dripping from every word I spoke. He walked up to me and was about to strike his hand raised. Then there was a blur. Stefan was holding my father's wrist. Stefan tried to hold him self back but ended up drinking from his neck. "Stefan stop." I said my brain shutting down at what was happening. He let go of him and looked at me.

"Sister here." He bit his wrist and shoved it to my mouth. I tried not to swallow but soon had to so I could breathe.

Bang!

A gun fired. Stefan looked back at father laying on the floor gun in his hand he then dropped the gun and his body dropped lifeless. Stefan turned back to me as I held my chest. Blood was soaked in my dress blood piled into the back of my throat as I felt myself lose energy by the second. Stefan grabbed me as I started to fall. The darkness consumed me as my body went into shock at the pain.

End of flash back.

I shoved the memory to the back of my mind and walked to my car climbing in. As I drove down the road to the boarding house.

I walked into the house and went stair down the stairs and straight to the cellar.

_____

Thanks for reading! Please comment and vote!