PART6: Truth?

" Why? Let them speak. Are you afraid that the truth you are hiding would be unvailed.Mr. STEP dad."

Mr.Min:What nonsesnse!!

Yoongi: What do mean by truth? Are you hiding something from me Jieun??

everyone was looking at Jieun confused

Jieun:Sugar I never intended to hide anything from you but I thought it could tarnish your relationship with your father so I kept it secret {soft}. But now I realised that I was wrong . I was so wrong to hide it. So now that Mr.Min has shown his true colours , there is no need to carry this burden.

Jimin:Noona do you mean. What did uncle Soojin do?

Jieun:Lisa came to me before leaving.She was so scared and was crying at that time.She told me that dad wanted her to marry someone for business even though she was 14 back then. She was so scared as Sugar left and she was alone.

Jieun turned to Mr. Min furiously

Jieun:And Mr.Min Soojin my Sugar is CEO of SM ent because It was Lisa's Last wish . She left because of you, she was kidnapped, raped and murdered beacause of you. It was all your fault. Sorry Mr.Min but you failed as a father.

Her statements triggered Mr.Min.

Mr.Min:You! b___

He was cutted of by Mrs.Min 

Mrs.Min:SHUT UP!! Just shut up your freaking mouths. What do you think you all are doing . What are you going to gain by fighting? And because of you Soojin she wasn't in peace when alive and now she can't even rest in peace. Just because of you. For Lisa's sake stop fighting.I know that you all can not forget that dark night but at least don't blame each other. She won't be happy witnessing all this.SO STOP ALL THESE SHITS! 

Mrs.Min left the room instantly while Mr.Min followed her. Everyone was broken witnessing that night and they bursted out crying because of their helplessness. JK was Furious to know everything that happened in his absence , while he was in US for a decade.

JK:What happened just now? Where is my Lili? What was Jieun noona was saying?What happened to my doll? ANSWER DAMN IT!

Jimin: Jungkook calm down

JK: What calm down? Huh! Didn't I asked you a favor before leaving? You just had to protect my Lili and keep her happy in my absence.And you! Just calm down {scoff}. Jieun Noona please tell me the truth.

Jieun: Jungkook....Lisa.....

Jieun started telling what had happened 9 years ago

Flashback. 9 years ago

Mr.Min was carrying a box full of CDs and few papers while Yoongi and Lisa were following him desperately with moist eyes and face full of panic. 

Lisa:Dad stop. Please don't do this to him. Its all my fault. Dad!!

Mr.Min ignored her and called Mrs.Min

Mr.Min:Mina bring kerosene can and lighter. Now!!

Everyone present there flinched by his harsh voice.

Yoongi:Please dad don't do this. I won't go to recording studio again. Its my hardwork, my life, my passion please don't burn them.Please dad I beg you.

Yoongi was crying badly while Lisa hugged him

Mrs. Min handed kerosene and lighter to Mr.Min

Lisa:Mom don't do this. You can't be this heartless.

Mr.Min Lighted the fire and started burning box

Yoongi wasn't able to bear the pain so he immidiately left the house in anger and pain whereas Min Couple went to their room

 A broken Lisa started to take out CDs and papers from the mid burning fire which led her to burn her hand. She was furious and went to her parent's room to confront them for their action.

She was about to knock the door when she overheard their conversation

Mr.Min: Mina I was thinking to kick that brat out of this house and handover the position of CEO to our daughter.

Mrs.Min: Lets talk about this later Soojin

Mr.Min:Mina, Jay Park sent a proposal of marriage for our Lili and his son .This will be a huge profit for our company.________

Lisa's mind went blank . Her soul went numb and shivers ran down her body. Her parents wanted to sell her for profit . Yoongi left her to this demons.

A scares and devastated Lisa ran and packed few cloths, important things , Burned CDs and pages and group photo with her. She wanted to escape this situation. She tried calling her brother and cousin but they didn't receive her call. then She went to Lee Jieun's place. 

Jieun saw Lisa devastated. she was worried as hell

Jieun: Lisa what happened to you? Are you OK?

Lisa replied while hiccuping in between he cries.

Lisa:Unn..ie they w..ant to s..sell me......My.p..parents want to sell me....They a..are ..going t...to arrange..ma..rri..age for p.profit in bu..business. A..and oppa left m..me alone i..in th..at Hell.

Jieun:Lili you should go back and talk to them properly. If they still want to do so then come back to me. I will protect you.

Lisa: N..no un.nie...

Jieun:Lili you have to do this for your oppa. You can't leave him in that hell alone. Go back dear and confront your parents for yourself and for your oppa.I will support you Lili.For your Meow oppa.

Jieun convinced Lisa to go back to her home and she informed about this incident to her father. 

Lisa:Ne unnie. I will do this for oppa.

Lisa left for her house but didn't reach there. After 5 hours Yoongi returned back to home but Lisa wasn't there. After searching for her in possible places he panicked.

Yoongi:WHERE ARE YOU LILI ?? OPPA IS SEARCHING FOR YOU. DON'T SCARE OPPA . LILI COME BACK. LILI!!!!

LILI!

LILI!

LILI!

was heard in every place in Seoul . But LILI was nowhere to be found . Kims , Mins, Jungs, Parks, Lees used their full force to find her out.

WHERE ARE YOU LILI??!!

###

where is Lili??

Who is behind her dissapearance??

Is Lisa dead for real??

who is behind her death??

###