chapter : 22 ( heartbroken)

Jungkook is taking care of y/n whole night..
Today is the funeral for taehyung..bang pd made this secret as they army will get hyper when come to know that.. they don't want to reveal this now.. so they made an announcement that taehyung is not well and for that he has gone out of korea to relax his mind... So he will be not there in upcoming events... The Army's were sad  they pray for him...

Morning
Jin: namjoon we have to go to the funeral .. y/n has woke up or not?

Namjoon: i don't know.. jk is there with her.. wait i will call them..

Jhope: no u wait I'm going..

Jhope went to taehyung's room and found that y/n is sleeping while jk is sitting in the floor beside the while holding y/n hand... Jhope smile while looking them...... He knows how much a friend means to jk..
He wake up jk..
Jhope: jk.. kookie..

Jungkook: yaa hyung.

Jhope : you should wake up we are going for the funeral..

Jungkook: ok you go i will come with y/n..
Jhope nodded and went out.. jungkook is seeing her princess Beautiful face.. he is staring her.. he can't see her like this.. some dried tears stain is there in y/n's face.. he want to take all sadness from her..... Then his eyes goes to taehyung picture.. he started crying..

Jungkook : hyung what we will do without u.. what she will do.. who will make tata face.. who will hug me when I feel nervous.. who will make ur y/n smile.. what u have done hyung... She is suffering ,we  all are suffering...  How will We overcome from these..
Suddenly y/n started to move and open her eyes with a smiling face.. but her smiled dropped while looking crying face of jungkook.. she thought she is just have a bad dream.. But no this is the reality.. Taehyung has gone...she started to crying.. jungkook panicked and hugged her..
Jungkook: princess shhh.. don't cry.. everything will be alright.. u fresh up we have to go for hyung funeral..

They came downstairs.. and they reached the venue.. taehyung's big photo is there with flowers.. his family members and some close ones are there.. jungkook side hugged her and enter the room .. all of them staring them.. they know that taehyung is her bestfriend ... Y/n is only staring  the picture of her baby blankly.. bts were seeing y/n they no that it's so much difficult for her.. she stand near the picture..she slightly removed the hand of jungkook.. he slightly caressing taehyung's picture..

Y/n : tae ... Are u ok? Did u eat something... Don't overwork ok.. I'm fine don't worry about me.. stay happy .. i know my tae is always there with me.. they don't know bt i know my baby cannot leave me.... Keep smiling my winter bear.. you have worked so hard.. now it's time to take rest... No scheduled , no concert , no media , no dieting just rest as much as you want.. then come back .. u know ur hyung's and maknae and ur soulmate is missing u.. ok be good boy...i love u...

See all this not only bts but all the person present there started crying .. jungkook hugged her tightly..
Y/n : see kookie  i have told him and now he will come back nah... He can't ignore my words..
Seeing her crying making jungkook that someone is stabbing his back..she just shattered like a broken mirror...
He takes y/n for a walk after all that.. he wants to make her smile once again.. he takes her to the coffee shop ..
Jungkook : which coffee want u to take..

Y/n : my baby doesn't like coffee..
She slightly gave him a sad smile.. jungkook is seeing a whole different person towards him ...

Jungkook : but my princess like coffee.. u know she is a foodie like.. but now she not talking to me that's why I'm so sad..
But y/n didn't give any response this make jungkook feel like crying .. suddenly someone came to jungkook and he started talking..
Y/n was watching outside she  don't know when she came out of the shop.. suddenly she saw taehyung opposite of the road..she was very happy to see him .. actually it was her illusion...she started moving towards the road .. it's seems taehyung is calling her.. she didn't saw the traffic signal and started crossing the road..
Jungkook suddenly saw and found there is no y/n ..he started panicking and searching for her.. then he found her crossing the road and a car is coming towards her..
Jungkook : no no... Y/n move aside... Prrincess..

Suddenly...
Jungkook : PRINCESS

( What will happen to y/n.. will she ever overcome to this depression.. will bts can save y/n from all this.. stay tuned and thanks for 900 reads .. i hope ur enjoying it ... Keep showering ur love😘😘😘😘😘)

 Keep showering ur love😘😘😘😘😘)