Chap.16 || Suspicion

Grian groaned as his eyes flutter open. 

He felt something cold against his wrist. 

He blinked a few times before realizing, 'Where am I?' he thought. 

He scanned the room, it was all covered in corruption and there were red tentacles everywhere. He was about to say something before realizing that a piece of tape was covering his mouth. 

His eyes widened as he realized the state that he was in, his wrists and ankles were tied to the ground by chains, and his wings were tied together preventing him from flying away, he looked at his wrist. 

His admin bracelet was gone.

 "Looks like the little birdie is awake~" Said a deep voice, 

The avian looked up to see Xornoth, a sly smirk plastered on his face. Evil Sausage stood beside him.

Evil Sausage walked up to him and kneeled down, he ripped the tape off of his mouth allowing him to speak. 

"W-WHERE AM I!?" Grian yelled, "Hush now, you are at our base." Xornoth hushed. "WHY AM I HERE!?" 

Xornoth started to get annoyed.

"Could you just stop screaming, and you're here as a part of my plan." 

~*~*~

"GRIAN IS WHAT?!" 

"Grian's missing." Mumbo repeated, many 'what?!'s were heard from the hermits. 

"What do you mean he's gone?!" Iskall asked, "I was helping Grian with his build when I heard footsteps, I thought it was Grian but then one of them tapped my shoulder. I looked back and I was immediately choked. Then one of them punched my nose, and then they punched me more, and soon enough I got knocked out." Mumbo explained. 

"We also found Grian's blood outside." Ren added, "Wait- One of them? There was more than one person?" Cub asked, "Yeah, there were 3." Mumbo replied. 

"Do you remember what they looked like?" X asked, Mumbo shook his head. "Nope, I only saw a female with long orange hair. They looked a lot like Gem." 

Silence fell upon the hermits. 

Everyone snapped their heads towards Gem. 

Gem looked offended, "It wasn't me! Why would it be me anyway!?" Gem shouted, "But you're the only person with long orange hair." Keralis pointed out. 

"I was with fWhip the whole time! How would I be in 2 places at once!?" She shouted in defense, "Gem was with me today, she wasn't at Boatem or anywhere else." fWhip defended. 

"Actually... there is another person that looks like Gem." Joe spoke up. Everyone snapped their heads towards Joe. 

Anyone could tell what the hermits wanted to know. 

"Cleo." 

"He does have a point, Cleo looks a lot like Gem. Long ginger hair and green eyes." X pointed out, "Speaking of Cleo, where is she? I haven't seen them in a while." Mumbo asked, "She's not here." Etho half-yelled as he scanned his eyes through the crowd of hermits. 

"Have you seen her Joe?" Gem asked, "I haven't, I looked everywhere." Joe answered. 

"Some other people are actually missing too." Doc spoke, "Impulse and Scar haven't been seen in a while." He added, "Not to mention Sausage too." fWhip chimed in. 

X was scrolling through the locations of every hermit, the locations of Sausage, Impulse, Scar, and Cleo were all unknown. 

"I can't locate them." X sighed, "We'll find them one way or another." Doc smiled placing his hand on X's shoulder, "We should probably end this meeting before X spends another all nighter trying to find their locations." Gem said slightly worried. 

The hermits looked at their admin in concern but the admin didn't notice anything and just laughed, the meeting was soon dismissed by Ren and everyone headed back to their base. 

Everyone was still concerned about Sausage, Grian, Impulse, Scar, and Cleo's whereabouts but they decided to not stress about it too much and focus on their main plan. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Grian was watching Evil Sausage as he set a trap down, Evil Impulse helping him with the Redstone once in a while. He still couldn't believe Scar, Impulse, and Cleo had kidnapped him and took him hostage. 

The avian watched as the brunette dug an extremely deep hole, he overheard a conversation between Xornoth and Evil Sausage about trapping the hermits and then pouring lava on them. 

Grian was about to ask why he was there when Evil Sausage hushed him, "Xornoth already told you, you're part of his plan." "Well what's his plan then?" Grian asked, "Since you're trapped I guess it wont hurt to tell you." Evil Sausage shrugged. 

"You're gonna be used as bait, once the hermits see you, they're gonna run to you and trigger out trap. Then once they're in, we pour lava on them." Evil Sausage explained, the avian hesitated. "Why can't you just kill them now?" 

Evil Sausage smirked, "Because we want you to watch your beloved friends die~" 

Grian's eyes went wide, "WAIT WHAT?!" 

Evil Sausage was annoyed, he got up and walked towards Grian who was moving the chains around trying to break free. "That won't work, only a secret button hidden around the room can break you free." Evil Sausage chuckled, he pulled out some duck tape and placed it on top of Grian's mouth. 

"This will keep you quiet." Evil Sausage smiled, footsteps were heard behind him. He turned around to see Evil Cleo a bit panicked. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"They suspect me of taking Grian."