♢Chapter~34♢

Note: Teja's father name in this ff is Sandeep Prakash.

"Your Father and my father were  partners in WCC ,Wyangkars construction company. They started it with loans and worked day and night to take it to heights. My father planned the maps for houses and decided the materials needed . Your father dealt with the suppliers and the customers.

Though, we were not rich but we all were happy. Gradually our father became good friends and we started spending time. We were content with what we had. But it was all false.

One day, Dad found your father adultrating. He purchased cheap quality material and looted our customers. He confronted him and your father promised to stop the illegal business. But he didnt. He continued. Fed up with all this, dad decided to sue him . But before he could, your father planned to kill my father.

But they say, Karma is a bitch. My father survived the attack and your mother came to know about her husband's deciet. She even came to know about the martial affair your father had with Lucinda. Your father Planned her death. He begged her to forgive him and she did. Very cleverly he put a bomb in their car in which u , your father and mother were supposed to go somewhere. Making an excuse, he told her that he will come later and sent u both. The bomb exploded .

Somehow u survived and the police handed u back to your father. Your father was not happy with it but later when he found that your mother has signed all her properties to You, he was good. He showered u with fake love and re-married to his real Love.

Days passed and my father died out of drugs. Your Father was secretly giving him drugs that he used to supply. And when all the drugs stopped, My Father ...He died. We all were left broken.

But our mom . She was stronger than all this. She worked hard and raised all 4 of us, with all the love and care at the same time she made sure that we get everything we need. " His eyes were teary as he re-lived all his dreadful past while telling his past to tejasswi .

"I-i...my father canno--" Teja could not believe her ears. The man sitting in front of him, claiming he knows the truth, is telling her that her father who loved her like anything in the world was all fake. He loved her only for properties.

Not wanting to re-answer teja, Karan cut her down.
"Years later our pari ...ou..our pari.." His voice trembled. The voice seemed to die within him. Pari has always been an emotional topic for him. He would either feel bless to have a sister, even for a short while Or Guilty. Somewhere in his heart , he always regretted to attend that College trip to Nainital.
Had he not gone to trip, Pari wouldn't had lie and be remained in their home, that dreadful night and She would be here with him. His mother too wont have taken that step!

Seeing his condition, Nishant rubbed his back. His condition too was not good. Unlike Karan, he let his pain flow in form of liquids , down his eyes.

"Pari." A sweet chuckle left his mouth as he remembered their sweet banters where he would tease her or intionally ate her chocolates to irritate her and she would complain it to their mom who would just shrug their daily-complaints.

She would sit in a corner ,piffing her mouth and Nishant would show her the chocolate , revealing he never ate it. Pari would scream of happiness and hugg her bro. It was a daily-event. All knew Nishant does that deliberately, just to see Pari smiling and happy. Pari too knew, but she enjoyed the attention of her Nishi bhai, and acted .

"She was too Innocent." Nishant continued.

"And your Family crushed her innocence." Karan said throwing the table-cloth off the table. And teja jumped back in reflex.

Nishant rubbed his back to control his anger."Me and Karan were on a Trip. When in a midnight ,we recieved Pari's call. Her voice was panicking. She..She was crying . Her words trembled when she told .. us ...that..they will kill her. She could not tell , who they were. Afterall she was Just 14 . Anyone in her place , would have give up but she didnt.