Chapter 28

*breathes*
NOOT NOOT-

Hello there, back again with another chapter.
.
.
.

A fellow writer said to me: "Imagine not having several story drafts that will probably never be published."

And then my friend was like: "What? I have like 2 story drafts and that's it."

Then they started talking about the story drafts they have and here I am, with 27 story drafts just sitting there, waiting to be published.

LMAO

~~~

RECAP:

Two (Y/n)'s met last chapter and established a connection. With the main character (Y/n) (L/n) now hired, acknowledged by her other self, she now gets ready for the final chapters with a goodbye ready on the tip of her tongue.

~~~

(Y/n) had a huge grin on her face when she left the building. The sun started setting as she walked out into the nearly empty streets with just a few cars driving past.

Patting herself on the back, the girl took out her phone and stared at the shared bank account with her other self before smiling (creepily).

Ah yes, the beauty of being rich. Now how to get back to the U.A dorms quickly...

She pondered about breaking the laws about using her 'quirk' but considering she hasn't really been registered into the world yet...

(Y/n) ran up a few steps, well aware that there was no passerbys around before performing a hop, step and a jump.

Her foot crunched the stray stones into smitherins and former demon slayer flew up into the air with ease, only a small whirl of wind echoed behind her while she stretched out her legs. Stepping onto the ledge easily before walking across the roof and continued her way through the city buildings.

The late night lights glittered as the sky welcomed the pink and purple hues, the stars began showing one by one and (Y/n) stared across the horizon.

'It's really pretty...'

She stared and face the soft winds direction.

'Sabito and Giyuu liked to watch the sunset a lot back then...'

(Y/n) turned around and headed towards the ledge before jumping across the gap again with ease.

'Urokodaki-san would've joined them later with a sleepy Makomo.'

(Y/n) smiled bitterly.

'I would've never joined them because I was a wimp to interrupt the storyline.'

The U.A buildings came into view and (Y/n) slowed down her pace before jumping off the edge of the building, landing on the ground swiftly and punched the button for the walking lights.

'Regrets are everywhere, I guess that's why I planned it out with other me.'

~~~

Aizawa glanced at the paper, pinched his eyebrows and squinted at it again for a closer look.

"Takahashi (Y/n)?"

(Y/n) nodded and did a thumbs up to show that it was all good.

After returning towards the dorm, she straight up copied her other selfs handwriting and filled out the forms that was needed before going to the teachers office to hand it in.