3- I'll Set Him Free

His POV

Its so dark, I'm scared.

I can't breathe.

I can't move.

It hurts a lot.

It feels like I'm dying.

But I can't die, if I do that I can't be with her...

That's right. She's my reason for living.

CAROLINE.

That day you rescued me from that hell... You said that we'll always be together! You asked me to be your doll, and I did. I will become anything you want me to, if it means that I can be yours!

But...where are you?

No... don't tell me you abandoned me too!

Even mother abandoned me...She called me a monster! She said that I shouldn't exist. Then father sold me to those bad people who tortured me to death. But I accepted it all because of you! That's right you are my saviour.

I have no one except you...

If you abandon me, I'm better off dead. There's no meaning to living anymore.

Just then sounds of the door opening. I hear familiar footsteps rushing towards me.

My heart fills with joy and happiness when I see that beautiful face.

"My beloved Carrie!"

___________________________________________

Goddamn it! The nanny is so freaking observant. She could easily figure out my change.

But I don't think she can ever imagine this in her wildest dreams, that I'm not Caroline. I'm a different person trapped in her body.

So that means that as long as I'm in Caroline's body, I've the power and control over everyone!

A smirk of pride takes over my face.

In my past life, I lived as a servant. First serving my parents dreams then serving my fat boss. I never got time to date or try out any hobbies.

Truly why did I try so hard at that time?

I finally have the power Now but wait... I'm the evil Villainess who's supposed to die!

I have to figure out a way to survive in this craziness... I can't die!

And I'll do that by sending you far away from me...

I push the door open and walk towards him.

And when I saw him, I covered my mouth with my hands in shock...

His arms were chained to the wall, he lay their motionless with a gag in his mouth.
He was often drugged as a form of punishment when he misbehaved. Black magic worked best along with deadly drugs, he was brainwashed to obey the Vorsacks just like other slaves but he never stops revolting against the servants and so they end up giving him higher doses of the drug.

"No...how could they do this to a little boy like him?"

He looked at me with eyes filled with desperation and love, I removed the gag from his mouth making him scream my name

"CARRIE!!!"

The chains of magic could no longer restrain him. He broke the chains with a strong pull and then clasped my body in his arms.

His hug was so tight I felt like I was gonna suffocate.

"Hey Eric calm down..." I said but he wasn't able to hear anything. I felt pity for him, he must have been so scared.

He kept on hugging my body tight, scared to loosen his grip even a little as I might leave again.

I couldn't deny him, he was only a little boy. Tortured and abandoned from such a tender age, of course he must be traumatized.

After what seemed like forever, he finally calmed down and let go of me slowly.

"Are you okay??" I asked but I regret asking it.

Of course he is not.

But he smiles and answers,"I'll be okay as long as you are with me"

I don't know how to reply...

Here I'm trying my best to get away from you and you want to stay with me!??

"Actually about that..."

"You have been so careless with me Carrie..."

"Huh?"

"You don't visit me as at all these days... I wait for you all day in hopes of seeing your face but you never come...I go crazy when I don't see you for hours...no minutes! If this continues, I might just kill myself!"

"What are you talking about??How could you kill yourself just over that!!?"

"Its for you I live and if it's for you I'm ready to die"

I can't do this anymore...This guy is purely crazy...

But that's only natural.

From the time he was born, he was unaccepted and unwanted by this whole world.

A half between an elf and a human, a creature that shouldn't exist.

Sold to the underworld, tortured and then brainwashed. I can't imagine how messed up his situation must be...

To survive in a crazy world, you must go crazy too.

But Caroline was the only ray of sanity left in him. She is the reason why he went on living.

Because he was brainwashed to love her...?

Yes that's right. It's all fake.

In reality, he hates her. She's just like those people who tortured him.He wouldn't hesitate to kill her when his brainwashing is undone!

But if only all these painful memories are erased, if only you forget me...

That's right, I'm different. I'll erase your memories and set you free from your brainwashing.

Then you will live a happy and healthy life in a faraway land, away from me, away from all this pain.

And I'll live a happy and peaceful life here.

I caressed his cheeks, he closed his eyes  feeling my soft touch.

"Eric listen to me...I plan to free you from your brainwashing!"

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Read more chapters on my patreon

Link in my bio💖

Thanks!