10

Sana was feeling so Shy. She was touching her cheeks time to time, she was still feeling the magical touch of him. And the way he was appreciating her saying that she is cute for the 100th time was Just so sweet.  It made her feel special.  Her husband is Just too adorable💜

This Marriage was a forceful one. And she thought that she will divorce her husband but destiny played it's game and her husband turned out as the cutest person in this entire world who made a place in her heart and her heart already decided that she will keep him in her heart forever.

Though her mind didn’t accept the feeling and took it only as a responsibility.  He was sick. He needed care and she wanted to keep him happy.  Once he will be fine, she will go away from here.  She will let him enjoy his life the way he wants.

But she will stay with him until he gets well and till he will need her, she will be there for him.

She agreed with her mind. Though her heart was not convinced!  Her heart wanted him, only for her. Her heart wanted to stay with him like this but she feels that it's not possible.  When he will be fine, he will have his own choices and he has complete rights to move on in his life.

She Just hoped that she will be in touch with him forever.  She hoped him to communicate with her, maybe Just as a friend because her mind and heart both knew that she got attached with her husband, sidharth.

Taking a deep breath, she made a glass of orange juice for sidharth and was about to go to his room but her phone rang suddenly.

She looked at the phone screen and it was her father.

**********************************

There was a time, when she used to wait for this one call day and night. But her father never called her. She never complained though because her love for her father was too pure!

She always used to think that, one day her father will accept her and will proudly say that Shehnaaz is my daughter. She always craved for his Love. But life Just changed.

Her heart broke into pieces when her father showed no emotion, no love Before fixing a forceful marriage. It was her good luck that her husband was not a bad man. Otherwise, what could have happened?  Did her father ever thought about her?

No, he was always selfish and she was always fool because she used to expect Love from a heartless person.

Today his call didn’t give Her any excitement, rather it made her feel worse. She remembered that how dumb she was!!  She used to cry for whole night to get her father's love but she never knew that her father didn’t deserve her tears.

Today she felt strong. She felt good that she took a stand for herself that day.  She has suffered a lot.  Her father has played with her emotions and it's enough now.

Her father and sudha shukla both don't deserve to be called as a mother or father.  They are a shame in the name of parenthood.  She will have to  take stand for herself , for her husband.  Because such heartless people deserve only punishment. 

**********************************

She picked up the call...

Sana: hello. Kya chahiye aap ko?

Sukh :

tumne aisa kya kiya ki Mrs. Shukla ko itna gussa aaya? Suno tumhe ek anpar gawaar baan k rehna parega Shehnaaz.