Bad Wolf

Big Brother House]

(100 years later than The Long Game.)

DOCTOR: What is it? What's happening?

(The Doctor, Y/N, and Rose fall out of a small spinning cupboard.)

LYNDA: Oh, my God! I don't believe it! Why'd they put you 3 in there? They never said you 3 were coming.

Y/N: What happened? We were.

LYNDA: Careful now. Oh! Oh, mind yourselves! Oh, that's the transmat. It scrambles your head. I was sick for days. All right? So, what's your names then, sweetheart?

(The Doctor, Y/N, and Rose are very unsteady.)

ROSE: Rose Tyler, I think and The Doctor and his daughter Y/N. We were, er. I don't know, what happened? How

LYNDA: You 3 got chosen.

DOCTOR: Chosen for what?

LYNDA: You're a housemate. You're in the house. Isn't that brilliant?!

(Over by a pink screen with a stylised eye on it, a young man in a t-shirt is not amused.)

STROOD: That's not fair. We've got eviction in five minutes! I've been here for all nine weeks, I've followed the rules, I haven't had a single warning, and then they come swanning in.

(The dark-skinned young lady in the pink shirt joins in.)

CROSBIE: If they keep changing the rules, I'm going to protest, I am. You watch me, I'm going to paint the walls.

DAVINA [OC]: Would the Doctor, Y/N, and Rose please come to the Diary Room?

[Diary room]

(The Doctor, Y/N, and Rose go through a door with the stylised eye on it and sits in a comfy chair.)

DAVINA [OC]: You are live on channel forty four thousand. Please do not swear.

Y/N: You have got to be kidding.

[The Weakest Link]

(Maddie wakes up on a studio floor. A dark-skinned man is bending over her.)

MADDIE: What happened?

RODRICK: It's all right. It's the transmat. Does your head in. Get a bit of amnesia. What's your name?

MADDIE: Maddie. But where's the Doctor, Y/N, and Rose?

RODRICK: Just remember do what the android says. Don't provoke it. The android's word is law.

MADDIE: What do you mean, android? Like a robot?

(A woman calls out instructions.)

FLOOR MANAGER [OC]: Positions, everyone! Thank you!

RODRICK: Come on, hurry up. Steady, steady.

(Rodrick helps Maddie up. She is wobbly on her feet, too.)

MADDIE: I was travelling, with the Doctor, my daughter Y/N, my best friend Rose Tyler and a man called Captain Jack. The Doctor, Rose, and Y/N wouldn't just leave me.

FLOOR MANAGER [OC]: That's enough chat. Positions! Final call! Good luck!

MADDIE: But I'm not supposed to be here.

RODRICK: It says Maddie on the podium. Come on.

(Maddie takes her place next to Rodrick.)

MADDIE: Hold on, I must be going mad. It can't be. This looks like the