Training-two

Two

Two

Next day Tobias woke us all up with a metal on metal sound and I jumped upwards.

"For Gods sake!" I cursed to myself and saw a groaning Peter besides me.
"Peter wake up!" I yelled and he mumbled something not understandable.

"Initiate! I recommend you to get up!" Eric yelled in our directions and made eye contact with my brown-green ones.
"Anyone who's late rans 100 laps!"

"STAND UP PETER!" I yelled as everyone went for the bath or for breakfast.

"Okay jeez! You can really be loud if you want." Peter changed into his clothes and I did the same.

Bruises covered my arms so I went into the bath after everyone was out and put on a bit of ointment to make them less visible.
"

That'll do it for the day."

As I left Peter waited for me and we walked together to the canteen. Not really hungry I sat down and watched the others eat.

"You don't want any bacon?" Peter asked still chewing his scrambled eggs with bacon.

"Peter." I laughed, "chew your food before you speak. You're digusting, right girls?" I turned to Marlene and Lynn which are shaking their heads, yes.
"And no I don't want any bacon because I'm a vegetarian." I answered his question.

"How do you live without meat?" Peter asked his jaw on the floor.

"Peter it's simple!" Marlene answered for me, "she doesn't eat it!"

"Well, I know that by myself!" He rolled his eyes, "but I wanted to know how! I mean it's so delicious and gosh knows what I'd do if there isn't any meat on this planet!"

"I just don't like the idea of an animal on my plate. And in abnegation it wasn't really that delicious it looked disgusting! That's why I decided to don't eat it." My answer was simple because it was what I told everyone when they asked me why I didn't eat animals.

"You should eat. Breakfast is the most important meal at the day." Peter explained.

"What are you now? Erudite or Candor?" Uriah asked chuckling.

"Candor are something like Erudite. They have knowledge too they just don't brag about it!" He said proud and got a few snickers from us.

"Well look at the stiff over there flirting with our instructor." Peter pointed to the other side where Tris and my brother sat.