Chapter Nineteen

Sorry readers. I thought I had published chapter 19 but it had saved as only a draft.
Chapter 19 (Rebecca's pov)

"Oh, that sounds fun! Father, can I? Can I?" Draco asks his pureblood mask slipping in his excitement.

"Of course, you can Draco." Lord Malfoy drawls slightly exasperated.

"Great!" Harry and I exclaim at the same time.

"Alright Lucius, I will owl you to set up a play date with the twins." Sevy says, pinching his nose, he could already sense the upcoming chaos. "Now then you two, let's get your clothes head out."

"Okay, Sevy." I reply with a sweet smile.

"Here is your shopping, Lord and Lady Potter." Raquel, the man who that helped us before says, handing over a pile of shrunken bags, with a smug smile.

"Thank you, sir." Harry and I chime.

"No problem, I look forward to seeing you again. Making your wardrobes was fabulous! Just like me!" Raquel brags smiling at us.

Harry and I put the bags in our bottomless bags, before saying goodbye to the Malfoy's, and giving Draco a playful wink.
We walk out of the store, to spend the next half an hour window shopping, before walking to Wand's Choice's to collect our wands. We walk into the wand shop, excitement filling me.

After a few minutes Florence comes out of the back.

"Ah, you're here just in time. What jewel do you want for your wands?" Florence demands.

"Emerald." I say immediately, I love the green of emeralds.

"Onyx." Harry states, he would go for black (just like his soul).

"Excellent choices. It will only take a few minutes to add those as finishing touches." Florence smirks, disappearing into the back.

We wait for five minutes before Florence reappears. Florence comes back into the room holding two wide and long boxes. One has a green ribbon around it, and one with a black ribbon.

"Here we are, they are both done. They are by far the most powerful wands I have ever made, even more than the elder wand I'd reckon." Florence brags proudly.

"Nana, stop bragging and give them their wands. They are ten galleons each, would you both like a wand holder? We will give you them for free since those wands were so incredible to make." Marianne asks, coming out from the back.

"Yes, we would like wand holders. Do you have any green dragonhide ones?" I ask hopefully.

"Yes, we do." Marianne says smiling at me in amusement.

"I'd like two black dragonhide wand holders please. One for my wrist and one for my thigh." Harry requests.

"I'll have the same but in green dragonhide." I request as well.

"I'll go get them; you ring them up Nana." Marianne says, hurrying into the back.

"We will give you one of the sets of the wand holsters for free, but you will have to pay for the other. All together it is twenty four galleons." Florence said, ringing them up on the till.

Harry moves forward to pay, but Sevy stops him.

"I don't think so. It is a parent's duty to buy their child's first wand, but as your parents have passed, I will gladly take on this honour if you would let me." Sevy requests solemnly.

"Thank you, Sevy. You don't need to, we can afford it." I whisper a feeling of longing washing over me.

"Nonsense, it is my honour as your godparent to do this for you. You as well Harry. I would like to pay. Let me do this for you." Sevy pleads.

"Thank you!" I exclaim tearfully, lunging at him, and hugging him.

"It's my pleasure." Sevy says, hugging me back.

Sevy pays for our wands, and we say our goodbyes to Florence and Marianne. We make our way out of the store.

"Is that everything you needed to get shopping wise?" Sevy asks.

"Yes, it is. For now, anyway." I reply, as it turns out Pendragon has a lot of creature supplies so we don't need any new ones yet.

"So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" Sevy asks.

"Hmm, we need to speak to Griphook about the trunk shop, getting another house elf, getting started on building Draconia's central city, and developing some farmland." I murmur, so much to do.

I can't wait to start building Drakkon, which is what Draconia's central city will be called, and getting some residents. We would need to start advertising Draconia, and the housing we will be advertising. Starting the advertisements in Knockturn Alley would be best, as that is where the unwanted creatures and dark wizards hide out.

We will need to come up with some ground laws first like; no murder, no torturing people, no stealing, and other basic laws that all countries have like that. We would need to decide on the punishments for breaking the law as well. One of the laws that will be unchangeable and part of the constitution, is that ALL creatures have equal rights. A second law that will be unchangeable and part of the constitution will be that dark magic is legal, as long as you don't use it to hurt someone or to kill them. Another will be that EVERYONE, no matter what crime they have committed has the right to a trial.
Draconia will not make mistakes like the ministry of magic in England have made.

I wonder if Lord Malfoy and his family would move to Draconia, or if they would want to stay in their manor. It is quite important to them, as it's part of the family's heritage. Maybe if there is a way to move the manor and its grounds to Draconia then Lord Malfoy will be happy to move. Perhaps we could create a transportation spell, it would probably include ancient runes. The other purebloods would probably follow in Lord Malfoys footsteps, if he goes to Draconia so will they, or at least the dark families would. Those families would probably prefer their manors and grounds to be moved to Draconia as well. We will have to start researching how to create a transportation spell, that can do that.

I also wonder if Remus Lupin will move to Draconia with us. He would be welcome in the castle. With the new moon trunk that is going to be created it will be safe for him to transform, he wouldn't have to worry about hurting anyone. We will have to owl him, and send him a portkey to Draconia with the password, so he can come to the castle. That way we can speak to him in person and convince him to stay with us. We have to speak to him about Sirius as well, at least when Griphook confirms there was no trial we can let Remus know about our worry about him actually being innocent.

I'm not sure about letting anyone know we have been re-born yet. I will figure it out later, probably consult Mor and see if it's actually allowed. Then maybe when I have got to know people better, and feel more confident in trusting them, I will share that information. Until then it would remain mine and Harry's secret.

My mind drifts onto how to make Draconia self-sufficient. We would need a lot of farmlands, crop fields, and orchards. But how would we run them? Maybe house elves could be the answer. They can do work on land, plus there are lots of them looking for good masters. Harry and I would be ideal for them really, we wouldn't abuse them, and we would give them good working conditions. We would even pay them and, give them time off. It's the perfect solution really. We would have to speak to Griphook.
Or maybe the residents that come to live here will want to do some farming?
I shake my head to get out of my thoughts, it is time to speak to Harry, Sevy, and Griphook.