The Rule

Previous chapter : They went Mirror Chamber and entered the mirror that lead to Heartslabyul Dorm.

Now
When they opened their eyes, they were greeted by an amazing sight. A large beautifully-structured building like a gleaming castle painted red, black and white with heart-shaped decorations stood before them.

Red heart-shaped rosebushes lined up the walkway and a fountain stood at the very center. A lamppost stood at the side with the Heartslabyul banner fluttering in the wind. Leafeon looked around and walked around before Lucario stopped him.All of them walked around
"Whoa~! This is super fancy! It"s completely different from our dorm!" Grimm exclaimed with astonishment. Rina looked around the garden of rose while she thought 'Rose..... White rose' s meaning..... Pure,youthfulness, innocence, young love, and loyalty.' Suddenly, a voice broke her train of thought.
" Oh, no. I gotta hurry and paint these roses red."
The voice suddenly said in a rushed tone. Rina stopped in her tracks. Paint...these roses...red?It just.. like the dream she had... How come?? At the next second, she felt a sharp pain from the mark of Chosen One. They looked at the person who said paint the roses. He had carrot-orange hair, the top portion was tied back into a ponytail while the rest hung straight and bright green eyes. Under his right eye, he had a small red tattoo shaped like a diamond.

He wore the standard-issue school uniform, except that his tie was slightly loosened and the top buttons on his white shirt were undone. He didn"t wear a vest underneath, the bottoms of his pants were rolled up a bit and he wore light-grey slip-on shoes.

Whoever he was, he was too focused on painting the roses to notice that he had company. "Whoa there~ If there are some left unpainted, it"s off with my head." he said to himself with a nervous chuckle.The older teen stopped his painting as he looked over his shoulder and saw the three human and three beast newcomers. He placed the paintbrush down in a red paint can and walked over to them with a cheerful and friendly smile.
"Hm? Did you guys need something?" he asked.
"What"re you doin"?"
Ace asked, puzzled as to why he had cans of paint with him in a place like this.
"This? As you can see, I'm painting the roses red."
the teenager said, saying as if it was the most casual and obvious thing in the world.

That made the boys and girls even more confused.
"Eh!? Why do such a thing?"
Deuce questioned. The teen blinked at the baffled look on Deuce and Ace"s faces and spread a bright smile.

"Hm~ Your reactions are so fresh it"s kinda cute~!Now that I look at you closely, you guys are the freshies who totally wrecked the 10mil chandelier and caused a ruckus yesterday."
He said cheerfully.
Ace and Deuce were absolutely gobsmacked when they heard him say that, but then they let out a dejected sigh and hung their heads.
"I feel like they won't let that chandelier thing go until we graduate..."
Ace said regretfully.
"I'm so lucky to meet the rumored freshies so early in the morning~♪" the orange-haired teen cheerfully sang as he then pulled out his cellphone and hauled the whole group into an embrace.
"Hey, hey~! Let"s take a pic together! Yay~!"

Before any of them could even react, the teen grinned, did a fun little pose as he held up his phone and took a group picture of all of them together. He began to laugh as he began to fiddle around with his phone.
"Can I put this on MagiCam? Tell me your names so I can put you in the tags."
he asked.
"I"m Deuce Spade."
Deuce said.
"Ace."
Ace replied casually.
"I"m Grim and she is my followers, Rina."
he said with a wide grin. But then, Lucario growled at Grimm. Grimm looked scare while he heard the growl. Rina shook her head and looked at the him
"Rina Hiragi. Nice to meet you. He is Lucario. This one is Leafeon. And eh??"
Rina looked around if tried to find something. This made he looked worried and asked
"Is something wrong?"
Rina looked one of the rose tree.
"Giratina."
He looked at the direction that she looked and saw a small dragon looked at the rose with curious before looked at them. It flew to Rina as Rina hugged it. Rina looked at him and bow.
"I am sorry. Giratina just born not long ago. Please forgive her."
He chuckled as he fiddled with his phone until it made a ding/twinkle sound. "It alright. No need to worry. But one thing, At this area, we have many can of paint. Be careful. And alright, upload done~♪"
he sang. He then turned his attention towards the others.
"Oh, I"m Cater Diamond, a 3rd year. That makes me your senior~ Call me Cater-kun, okay? I hear you're the new prefect for Ramshackle Dorm! I'm surprised you can live in a place like that~! It's so dark, and I feel like something"s gonna pop out~ I feel for ya, girl~" he said with a flirtatious smile.
"This guy's being pretty rude."
Grimm grumbled as he crossed his paws in annoyance. Rina petted his head.
"I wouldn't say that. It's not really that bad once you get used to it."
she said. Cater let out another laugh before he cut himself off and his eyes went wide.
"Oh, I shouldn't be standing here and talking! The party's the day after tomorrow. It's off with my head if I'm late."
he said a bit frantically as he headed back to the rosebush he was working on earlier.
"Hey, hey, freshies~ Can you help me with painting the flowers?" Cater asked with a pleading look on his face but still holding up his bright smile. "Why're you doing somethin' so strange?"
Ace asked.