Chapter 41

Felucia

Red team was currently driving in a warthog as they came under heavy fire from the defending clones.  While Jerome was driving through the hail of blaster fire. Alice was on the mounted machine gun tearing them to pieces while Douglas was shooting them with a four barreled rocket launcher from the passenger seat.

There was a few republic tanks that were in their way, but they were quickly taken out by Douglas and his rocket launcher.

The further they went through their lines the more clones appeared trying their best to stop them, but with no success. While they were going after the Jedi. The rest of their forces were going to keep pushing forward on the republic and what was left of the separatist forces.

"I'm starting to like these straight forward fights. No need to hold back." Alice says as she quickly rotates the gun killing any clone that appears in her crosshairs.

"Your just saying that because it gives you a chance to show off." Douglas says as the warthog jumps in the air before Jerome drifts it in a squad of clones.

"I can neither confirm nor deny that." Alice says back.

After a few more minutes they finally spot their target. The Jedi was currently ordering her troops as they set up defenses. They notice that the Jedi was a blue Twi'lek wearing cloths that partially exposed parts of her body.

For the Spartans it was a little hard to believe that this Jedi was a general. Especially since most of their generals were in the front lines and something like that for them would never happen. But they were in a different galaxy and their chain of command was going to be completely different from them. Not that they were complaining.

"The targets up ahead. Remember. We are taking her back alive." Jerome says as he turns the vehicle to the side as they all jump out guns firing.

Hearing the gunfire the Jedi quickly turns to the three Spartans activating her blue lightsaber as the clones around her open fire on them. Alice being the first one to get in combat jumps over a clone firing her gun into him as she lands on another clone crushing him under her.

Douglas follows behind her with two of his submachine guns as he fires them in different directions taking out a few of them. As the two of them start to quickly run towards the Jedi the Twi'lek also runs toward them with her lightsaber raised before jumping at them.

Alice being the first one she strikes at quickly dodges her attacks before rolling backwards as she takes out two short humbler stun devices which was made with beskar steel. They were specifically made to combat a Jedi if they needed to subdue one.

Douglas on the other hand gets side tracked by the numerous amounts of clones that focus their fire on him. One of them gets the bright idea of coming behind him and try and tackle him, only for him to get caught by his helmet and tossed in the air by the Spartan.

"Surround him, but don't get close to him." One of the clones say.

Following his orders some of the clones try and encircle him, but with almost no success since the speed

With many of them either focusing on Alice or Douglas, they fail to notice the last Spartan Jerome moving towards some of the tanks that were neatly parked along side each other.

There was a few clones trying to get one operated, but Jerome quickly arrives over them with a shotgun before firing at them. The impact from the gun immediately tears them apart from the force and their armor was also torn apart. As he finishes the crew on the tank he hopes on the top turret as he rotates it towards the clones that were trying to surround Douglas.