Chapter 10: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 2)

On the planet of Bosthirda we see a dark and scary looking forest as well a strong wind blowing by the trees that is a bit too strong for anyone to travel to.

That is until we see a squad of battle droids patrolling the area as we see them marching through the woods making sure the area is clear. There were four Battle droids and two super battle droids at the front as the battle droids follow them as they walk through the woods.

Battle droid 1: Man these woods are very scary.

Battle droid 2: Well there is only us here and no one else.

Battle droid 1: Hope your right.

Figures can be seen in the background watching them as the Figures slowly move around while the droids haven't noticed the movement. Suddenly they heard like a tree branch snap as they stop and turn to where the sounds came from.

Super battle droid 1: Stay here. We will check it out.

Battle droid: Roger Roger.

The two super battle droids follow where the noise came from. They disappeared within the darkness as the battle droids wait them to return but they haven't come back.

Battle droid 1: O-Okay you two, y-you both can come out now.

There was no answer and soon two battle droids from behind disappeared as the two in the front turn around. Once they realise something is going on, they raised their blasters and scan around thw woods.

Battle droid 1: You say it's just us! Nice way to calm me down.

Battle droid 2: Will you calm down. Maybe who ever that was lef-

Suddenly the droids was stabbed in the back as the battle droid fell onto the ground as the last droid sees Y/n as he look at him as he rasies his blaster at him whike Y/n stare at him and said.

Y/n: Boo.

The battle droid gets scared and try to make a run for it but he felt like he wasn't moving so he look down to see he was floating and turn to see Sky reaching out his hand and use the force to stop him from alerting anyone.

Battle droid: Oh no.

Y/n walks over and stabbed the droids in the back as the droid is dropped while Y/n slide his Vibroknife back into his holster while Sky tells him.

Sky: You've alsmot let that droid alert the others

Y/n: Hey I love when they get scared or surprised. They maybe independent thinkers but they ain't that smart.

Sky: Still we should meet up with group B and C.

Y/n: Right. Let's move people!

Then Mandalorian troopers from both Y/n's crew and Sky's came out of the trees from above and they make their way towards their location. Sky pulls out his holopad as a map is shown along with a red line which they are following and a big red X at the end.

Sky: Looks like we're close. It's a good thing you crew has a Separatist shuttle we can use to sneak into the planet without going into a space battle.

Y/n: (smirk) What can I say, if they not gonna use it, guess we don't use it on our own.

Sky: Guess I don't blame you here.

Y/n: So the Staff of Resurrection, is there any information about this staff that we should know about?

Sky: Nothing much but according to sith writings, the staff of Resurrection is one of the most powerful staffs that ever lived. The way it works is by draining the life within a being and use the life within the staff to bring the person to life. Unfortunately it only used for once so the sith who made it kept it here in case they needed to bring a sith Lord that is important back to life.