Chapter 64

"Dumbledore is dead..." he said. The mouths of the Trickster trio all dropped open from shock. Everyone started asking questions and were all confused as to what happened. Sirius and Remus looked at each other and weren't as shocked as everyone else.

"There's no way Dumbledore could be dead." Tris thought to herself. She was so confused and wanted answers of her own. She didn't have the patience to sit there and wait for Kingsley to explain everything, so she went to find out for herself.

She stood up from the sofa and walked upstairs to her room. "Where are you going?" Tonks shouted to her daughter.

"To find out what happened." Tris said as she bolted up the stairs. Fred and George stood up and ran after her.

"Don't you dare!" Molly shouted.

"Tris! Don't you do it!" Remus shouted to Tris but that didn't matter. The parents of the three teens all ran after them up the stairs to Tris' bedroom but they weren't fast enough.

"Tris no!" Remus shouted but before he could grab ahold to his daughter, she and the twins were gone. They apparated back to Hogwarts to find out information on their own. The parents now stood in the empty bedroom after seeing their children vanish right before their eyes.

"She gets her stubbornness and determination from you." Sirius said to Remus as he gave her a sarcastic look and rolled his eyes.

"Let them go, they'll be fine." Molly said to her husband and the other two worried parents.

"Yeah, Molly, that's what we said about letting them be on their own in Diagon Alley." Remus said as he stomped down the stairs and back into the meeting room to continue their urgent meeting about Dumbledore.

~

Tris and the twins apparated back to the grounds of Hogwarts and the place looked as gloomy as ever. Tris remained silent and began making her way to the Great Hall hoping to find some of her friends or Professor McGonagall. The twins didn't question her and just let her go wherever she wanted to go. Wherever Tris went the twins weren't far to follow.

Down in the Great Hall were a bunch of students along with McGonagall and Slughorn. In this group of students was Marlee, Neville, Luna, Ginny and the Golden Trio. Marlee and Tris made eye contact with one another and bolted towards one another slamming each other in for a tight hug. Everyone now turned to look and saw the Trickster Trio standing in the Great Hall.

Once Marlee and Tris had released each other from their hug, Ginny and Hermione ran over to Tris as well and gave her another big tight hug. Ron walked over to his brothers and surprisingly they hugged each other as well. McGonagall then turned to see Tris and the twins back at Hogwarts and wondered why they were there.

"It's good to see you Miss. Lupin." McGonagall said as she placed a hand on Tris' shoulder.

"You too, Professor. What happened?" Tris whispered in a quiet tone. Before McGonagall answered, Harry come running passed everyone and collided into Tris with a hug. He didn't see her when she first walked in but now he wouldn't let go. Even if they didn't see each other as often, those two still had that brother-sister bond.

After a while of silence between the two Harry finally let Tris go. He and the other's in his group had some things they had to get done and had to leave Tris and the twins.

"Talk later?" Harry said to Tris before turning around and walking away.

"For sure." Tris responded as she watched Harry and her other friends leave the Great Hall.

"Us too." Marlee said before she caught up with the other members in the group.

Tris nodded and watched them all head out of the Great Hall. She then turned to look at McGonagall and hoped she could finally get some answers she had been looking for. Tris grabbed ahold of George's arm and she, Fred, and George followed McGonagall into her office to find out what happened to Dumbledore.