Chapter 48

SAVANAH

4 months later;)

I gripped Leo's shoulder tightly as he pounded me against our room's mirror and my legs wrapped around his torso tightly. I bite my lip hard and try to muffle my moans so the whole hotel doesn't listen to us.

"Leo faster." I moaned digging my nails into his shoulder, he started trailing a series of wet kisses from my lips to my neck, occasionally biting.

He bent down a little placing a soft kiss on my nipple and then began sucking on my neck frequently flicking it with its tongue.

Pleasure rolled through me as I moaned loudly and gripped Leo's hair harder. Soon enough Leo let out a low growl as he released in me.

He kept his forehead with mine while we still trying to catch our breaths together. My legs still wrapped around his body, he picked me up and gently laid me up on the bed still hovering above me.

"What the hell just happened?" Finally, I said after controlling my heavy breathing.

"I made love to my beautiful girlfriend." Leo chimed and kissed my forehead before laying next to me on the bed and wrapping me in his arms.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"6 in the morning."

"Before I went to the washroom you were asleep," I said because as I returned from the washroom all I knew was Leo grabbed me and undressed me and it all lead to this.

"Ya I missed your body heat around me, and seeing you brush your teeth made me a little horny too." I chuckled.

"That the first thing, you do in the morning, can't keep your hands to yourself."

"You are telling me to do the impossible Love."

"We are in Greece don't you think we should make more memories," Leo said while placing his hand on my bare boob.

"Nope its are our last day in Greece Leo, we need a sightseeing local markets and all the things left for me to watch, hurry your ass up we are leaving at 7," I said and made my way to the shower before locking the door.

We have been on a one week trip to Greece as Leo promised me if only get better, we don't talk much about that incident but Leo suggested that I should go to a therapist and I think that was a very good decision.

It made me realise that I didn't let out most of my emotions after that incident, during my therapy sessions I did cry a lot because my mom was no more, even after coming home.

"Hurry up."

"You are impossible," Leo grunted getting up from the bed.

The whole morning we went to the churches, ate a lot of food and now it was noon and we are headed towards a local market to buy something.

"Leo how does this necklace," I  asked Leo wearing a small blue locket with a matching bracelet and earrings.

"It's good to go buy it."

I bought multiple gifts for Leo's mom, Jo, Jul, Elyse and Even Gracia because they all have treated me as their own.

After paying we went ahead exploring the market more suddenly my feet stopped I didn't move and I  kept looking straight in one direction.

There was a small restaurant and at a table, four people were sitting there laughing the only problem was those people were Lucas, his wife, an elder man and my not so dead mom.

"Leo is-is it, mom," I  asked for reassurance from Leo but before Leo could say anything, Lucas notice us.

He looked at us his face had a guilty look like he had been caught doing something. Now everyone at the table had their attention on us.