Chapter 43

lisa posed underneath the bright lights. It was a photoshoot for jeans in a magazine.

"Good! Good!" The photographer's excited voice urged her on. lisa's poses changed with every shot.

"Good work, lisa-ssi! I think we can finish with what we've done today." When the photographer let her know that the photoshoot was over, lisa bowed.

"Thank you for your hard work." Every time she met one of the staff members' eyes, lisa would bow in greeting. After she got changed, she approached the photographer. He showed her all the photos they'd taken that day. After picking out a few that he liked best, he told her he'd only have to make slight revisions before sending it out for publication.

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind."

"Work with me again next time, lisa-ssi."

Lisa responded with, 'It would be my honor.'

Because of her mysterious aura and her subtle expressions, lisa was popular with photographers. And when it was discovered that she was Jeon Jungkook's lover, interest in her grew even more.

Because she didn't have any social media accounts, there were very few pictures of her available. Her pictorials went viral on the internet. Because of her mysterious aura and her dreamlike photos, she began to pique the public's interest.

The first ones to react to her was the fashion industry. As if a dam had burst, people began to call in to request interviews and pictorials. Various agencies tried to scout her, but lisa didn't fall for their glittering offers. Instead, she only chose to do projects that were vital to her career.

"Thank you for checking. I'll be taking my leave." After going over all her pictures, lisa bid farewell to the staff in the set one more time. A few of them asked to take a picture with her. After taking some photos with them, lisa exited the studio. 

A warm breeze brushed against her. She stood still for a moment and breathed in the clean air. The unique spring breeze filled her lungs. Spring had truly arrived.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at the dark sky. They said that the cherry blossoms would be in bloom very soon. Apparently, some had already begun to bloom in the south. They said that the petals would fall whenever a breeze blew by.

Lisa's heart was already fluttering at the thought. Whenever she thought about cherry blossoms, a certain man always popped into her head.

I miss you, Jeon Jungkook.

With that thought, she turned her eyes to the front. jungkook was standing there like an illusion. He was wearing a coat, and when their eyes met, he smiled at her. His smile was as clear and light as the spring breeze.

lisa thought she was seeing things because she was tired. jungkook was at his final filming shoot, so he was very busy right now. Because he'd be working through the night, she'd only been able to see him through their video chats. Whenever he had time, he had to sleep in order to keep up with the exhausting work.

So there was no way he'd have found out about her photoshoot and come all the way here...Lisa was doubtful.

"Lalisa." 

He called out her name, letting her know that he wasn't an illusion. That's when lisa began to take a step forward. When she was standing right in front of him, she finally acknowledged that jungkook had come to see her.

"How did you get here?" lisa looked surprised.

"I came here as soon as the last filming ended."

"You're all done?"

"Yeah."

"Congratulations! What about the afterparty?"

"It was postponed."

"How did you know I was here?"

When she last spoke to jungkook, she only told him that she'd be at a photoshoot. She never told him her exact location.

"I asked your manager. I and aIso let them go home for the day. I'm going to kidnap you. So can you give me your car keys?" jungkook laughed as he held out his hand.

"You seem tired. Let me drive." lisa gazed at his gaunt face.

"I'll do it. We need to go somewhere."

"Where?"

"You'll know when we get there." Unable to win over his stubbornness, lisa hesitated for a moment before placing her car keys in his hand.