Recover

Over in the kitchen, as the operation was happening in the other room. Tony was interrogating Petra, while Wanda was watching a different show called "I love Lucy" on the kitchen tv.

Tony: Okay. So first of all, what the hell were you two thinking?

Petra: Mr. Stark, we needed to get proof that Fisk was doing something dangerous! We didn't expect top merchants to be there!

Tony: Jesus you kids are gonna be the death of me. Well, did you guys get proof? Other than my stolen equipment. Still gonna sue the fuck out of that guy.

Petra: Yes we did! It's in Y/n’s… jacket.  

Petra goes over to his torn and bloodied suit, before reaching into it, and pulling out a bloody folder. She takes the webbing off and opens the inside of it, and lets out a sigh of relief. 

Petra: Thank God the documents are intact. Look over it yourself!

Tony Stark grabs the documents and begins to skim over all the information.

Tony: Damn he really is nuts. Okay, how about this. I'll go get you a clean folder,then you go and turn it into the authorities. And after that, you could wait for his recovery. 

Petra: Y-Yes sir!

Tony nods before walking out of the kitchen, before leaving Petra with Wanda. Petra anxiously looks around the room and notices Wanda watching TV. She hated the awkward silence between them…

Petra: That show looks pretty old. What's it called?

Wanda: Um, "I love Lucy." It's a sitcom my parents used to show me. 

Petra: *thoughts* Probably best I don't bring up her parents anymore. 

Wanda: I have a question.

Petra: Hm? What is it?

Wanda: That boy? Who is he?

Petra: Oh, uh, that's my friend. Y/n, He got his powers recently, and decided to be a hero… I found out and supported him… but I almost regret it now. I don't want him to get hurt anymore…

Wanda: What are his powers exactly?

Petra: Hmmm, he could stick to walls, super strength, a small healing factor. And this weird, glitching thing? 

Wanda: Glitching thing?

Petra: He glitches, like straight out of a video game.

Wanda: Never played one.

Petra looks at the Sokovian woman in shock.

Petra: Oh my lord. 

Tony: Petra!

Petra looks back to see Tony holding a new folder, Petra walks over to him and grabs the folder filled with documents. 

Petra: Y/n said he had an officer he could trust with this.

Tony: Who's that?

Petra: Officer Peralta of the 99th precinct. Apparently that precinct had investigated many of Fisk's illegal activities. 

Tony: Hm, alright. We'll watch the kid while you're delivering it. We'll call you if everything is finished early.

Petra grabs her mask and puts it over her face.

Petra: Got it. I'll head up to the roof. 

Petra heads out of the room with the fire leaving the two Avengers in the room. 

Y/n was seen in his spider suit sitting on the ledge of a building in Times Square. The rain poured over his hood as he stared down at the city.