Space/Alien AU

!I'm back, and I've been practicing at writing. Hope you like this, sorry if it's short!

Ps; for those who don't know, f/c = favourite colour.

In the grand nexus between realities there is space, and it is beautiful. There are colonies and races that live in harmony, as they have no reason to argue. Space is infinite, and so too is land.

On Rockstar Row, a ship that holds a crew of many, there is also a mall type pizzeria. It is the hotspot of all fun and games. Two of the contenders, Sun and Moon, are out on some space rocks (or meteors). They come across another who is sight seeing, but they are unlike Sun and Moon, for they are wearing a f/c suit and matching helmet, perfect for space exploration. “is this one of the earth survivors?” Sun asks, turning to his brother and best friend, Moon.

Moon nods, “definitely. They seem to be stargazing. Shall we join them?” though wary at first, Sun agrees, and the two sit down either side of the human, who looks left and right, alarmed. “it is alright, human, we aren't going to harm you!” Sun calls, smiling reassuringly. Moon nods, and the humans shoulders drop, relaxing once more. “sorry, not so many of your kind are usually so generous.” you say, though it comes out in a kind of garbled noise, through a receiver.

Moon glares distastefully at the floor: yes, while their ‘kind’ was nice to one another, they felt different about their human counterparts. They were boring, if you wanted to describe them as such (they held no divine power, they were horrible to their own kind) and unnecessarily violent. “we are sorry for how they act. We firmly believe that all humans are kind, good natured people until proven otherwise.” at this, Sun nodded, humming in agreement. You smiled under your helmet, maybe you'd truly made some friends.

Even on earth, making friends was somewhat a difficult task. Once you had, you feel as though you'd irritate them and make them leave and you'd be all alone again. Then, in a stroke of genius (or, perhaps, idiotic and naïve hope), you decided you'd be part of the space program, and did you really prove yourself. ‘now look where that got you.’ you thought bitterly to yourself, but drew in a deep breath and pushed the memories back. They could wait until later, when you were alone.

i'm Y/N, Y/N L/N. If it's alright to ask, who are you?” you asked curiously. “i am Moon, this is Sun.” Moon introduces himself, then gestures to the energetic bundle of joy and suprises sitting across from him, a large grin tugging at his lips as he practically bounced with joy and the thought of a new friend, his pale golden skin glowing brightly. “oo, brother, can we show our new friend our favourite spots to find glowing blueflies?!” he cried, the question exploding out of him. Moon sighed, nodding. “care to join us, Y/N?” he asked, and you nod, taking his outstretched hand and letting yourself be pulled away by Sun, Moon following behind.

Moon's own skin, a mix of pale white and black, glowed faintly too, a sign he was happy. You let a large grin take over your face, letting Sun babble on as he dragged you off (though you weren't really listening). ‘maybe this won't be so bad..’ you think, and for once, you actually believe it.

~ Hello!
Now, not all of my stories will be this ‘well written’, if you want to call it that, but I will try to get at least one oneshot out per week.
I was also thinking about making this book a second part as I feel this book is getting too long. This will be explained by the void ghost later.
With that out of the way, thank you so much for reading, I will be leaving now.
Bye! ~