Sisters talk

Sitting on the couch Kara looks at her sister as Alex gives her a cup of tea. Taking a seat beside her sister Alex exhales as she looks Kara in the eyes, "now tell me what's going on" Alex asked with a concerned but soft voice. Kara shrugs her shoulders as she exhales looking at the ceiling. "I don't know Alex, I had a dream about my mom I saw her she was calling I tried to reach her but couldn't get to her I saw how she disappeared as Krypton exploded." She says as she wipes a tear away. Alex didn't know what to say or do she saw her little sister trying her best to keep her eyes dry. Holding Kara's hand Alex looks her sister in the eyes. "Kara I'm sorry." She says as Kara nods. "It's okay, I'm sorry for crying" she says with a slight smile. "Don't be sorry for that it's okay to cry" Alex says trying her best to reassure her little sister. "For a human yeah, but I'm not a human" Alex had a sad smile on her face. "Maybe you aren't, but you will always be my little sister and I will do anything to make sure my sister is doing okay" hearing Alex saying that to her Kara smiles. "Thank you Alex I wouldn't know what to do without you" giving each other one more hug the two stayed up watching TV and eating ice cream. Alex noticed Kara was eating less than she usually does. Alex decided to not say anything about it as she eats a lot of ice cream.

Waking up Alex saw Kara wasn't laying in bed. Grabbing her phone she threw the thing on the table remembering Kara broke her phone. "Damn it Kara!" Grabbing her leather jacket Alex runs as fast as she could to the elevator pressing the buttons she waited impatiently. Finally the elevator opened and again Alex starts to run going out of the building she quikly got on her motorcycle putting on her helmet she drove as a maniac to the DEO.

Entering the DEO cave she started yelling her sister's name. A dark skinned man came running towards her "Alex, what's wrong?" The man asked as Alex tries to catch her breath. "Ha- have you seen Kara?" The dark skinned man who is actually an Alien named J'onn J'onzz shape-shifted in director Hank Henshaw shakes his head. "What's wrong?" He asks getting a bit concerned. Alex and Kara are like daughters to him. "Ka-ra I can't find her." Alex says as tears start to form in her eyes.