Forbidden II. [Gojo Satoru x Reader]

ART BELONGS TO pantarheio8 ON TWITTER

warning : none (its angst yall) | all characters are 24+ 

You were an angel to him.

From the fluid movements of crossing your legs to the dress rolling up slightly to reveal the immaculately smooth skin of your thighs to the delicate way your nimble fingers curled around a pristine wine glass seemed as elegant as a seraph.

The way your silk hair cascaded down to flawlessly frame your face gave him the sensation of someone squeezing his lungs in their fists. He stared in utter awe, time appearing to slow as a smile adorned your lipstick-stained lips and a cherub laugh escaped your mouth.

Eyes glittering with elation as you reached over and laced your fingers with your husband, giving his hand a tight squeeze.

And all he could do was watch helplessly as you gazed adoringly at a man who wasn't him.

He had tried hiding it as best as he could, but he automatically smiled when you walked into the room, and his eyes softened when your gazes met, and his emerald hues flickered to your red lips when you spoke but he cannot help it. No matter what he did; he couldn't withhold his feelings.

A fake expression of joy plastered itself over the silver-haired man with black goggles as he watched the raven with a messy bun grin at the beautiful woman next to him, both laughing along with the group of friends surrounding them.

Satoru knew loving a married woman -particularly a woman married to his best friend- was forbidden, unlawful.

But how was he supposed to convey his devotion towards you when every time you and your husband locked eyes, you both looked so damn happy?

The laughter of the group dissipated into the festive atmosphere, some beginning to talk amongst themselves as you rose, releasing your husband's hand. "I'm going to go ahead and get a head start on those dishes, go give Satoru your company now," you said with a smile.

"We'll both help," Suguru responded, beginning to rise to his feet.

"No, I will!" Gojo interjected, shooting up from his seat a bit too energetically. Clearing his throat, and nervously rubbing his palms on his pants, he swiftly added, "You've already done so much as our host, Suguru, it's the least I could do to help."

Getou smiled and got up to accompany other guests. "Thanks," he said gratefully.

He grinned in return and followed you into the kitchen he has been to uncountable times, staring in sheer stupefaction, amazed at how the simplest movements you made were so balletic. You turned on the faucet and silently handed him a sponge and one of the dishes with a smile.

"Get on work ugly."

He began slowly scrubbing away at the plate, casting sidelong glances at your figure as the cogs in his brain worked tirelessly, thinking of something to say at the beautiful command.