71

Daniella got out of her car along with Myra and took out her paddock pass while many photographers clicked her photos. She was in a good and cheerful mood with only a few hours left for the race.

"You certainly know how to grab everyone's attention," The PR manager proudly said to the driver.

"It's the dress," Daniella gave Myra a teasing smile. She decided to wear the new yellow dress that she bought a few days ago. It's not something a driver would wear to the paddock on the day of the race but it's not formal and Daniella knows it makes her look beautiful.

"It's you," Myra assured her, causing Daniella to smile brighter.

Max noticed her immediately as soon as she stepped inside the paddock. He was only a few feet away, talking to Daniel. He froze in the middle of his sentence, eyes fixated on her. Daniel was confused for a second but his confusion was cleared when he looked in the direction Max was staring at.

"Ahhh.." Daniel grinned and nudged Max, teasing him.

"Shut up!" Max said without even looking at his friend as his eyes were too busy looking at Daniella.

Daniella took a few photos with some fans as a camera followed her, filming her for content for the official F1 and Mercedes social media accounts.

"Are you going on a date or something?" Daniel jokingly asked the Mercedes driver when she got closer.

"Yeah," Daniella laughed as she stopped to talk. "A day with the W13. If everything goes right we might end the date up on the podium."

Daniel laughed. He knows there is a possibility for a podium for Mercedes.

Daniella looked at Max who was silent and was just staring at her. As soon as she looked Max softly smiled.

"I know," She smiled. "I look good."

"You look..." Max stopped mid-sentence when he realized there were cameras around them. "You look better wearing a racing suit."

Daniel can't help but literally face palmed himself and shook his head.

Daniella almost laughed at how awkward Max got in front of the camera.

"Well obviously," She smirked at the Red Bull driver. "The Mercedes suit makes everyone look better."

"Red Bull is better," Max argued.

"Oh please, you guys look like walking talking cans of energy drink," Daniella teased him.

"One of the reasons why I left," Daniel commented.

Max gave both a defeated look. He could argue more but not without causing a PR issue since there are cameras around and both Daniella and Daniel know that and took advantage of it.

"I am glad you two left," He grumpily huffed, a slight pout was visible on his lips which Daniella thought was cute.

***

When Daniella entered the Mercedes hospitality Lewis was already there, having a conversation with Toto and Susie Wolff. She smiled at the three and approached the table.

"Here comes the second model of Mercedes," Toto sarcastically said, making Daniella playfully roll her eyes.

"You are just jealous of me and Lewis," She said, causing Lewis and Susie to chuckle.

"It's so good to see you again," Susie Wolff got up from her seat and hugged the driver. "Excited for the race?"

"Very," Daniella smiled as they let go of each other and took their seats. "The new upgrades are working really well and starting P4 so I am hoping for some good points."