Religion

[A/N: Hello my lovelies! I thought I would surprise you all with another chapter today! Just a quick note, I honestly love Will's character in the show and hope that his character in this book doesn't change the way you perceive him in the movie! He really is a sweet guy and just wanted to remind you all to not forget that! Alright, now that that's taken care of, please enjoy! -K 🖤]

[🌿This chapter contains swearing, saddening angst, sexual insinuations, and ⚠️SMUT⚠️🌿.]
***
Will kissed my face tenderly, nuzzling his warm face into the crook of my neck and humming in satisfaction. "My angel..." He whispered, lovingly kissing my bare collarbone and settling his weight onto my body.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, laughing at the way his facial hair tickled my exposed skin. My fingers ran over his muscular shoulders and into his hair, carefully scratching his scalp as he separated my knees softly.

He buried his face into my bare chest, tenderly kissing my sternum and exposed skin, running his hands up the contours of my curves. "I can't believe I'm marrying you...an actual angel." He hummed, running his tongue over my collarbone and sucking my neck softly.

"I can't believe I said yes..." I teased him, feeling his hips settle between my thighs. He groaned as I ran my nails down his back in preparation of what was to come.

Our house was silent, except for our quieted whispers and affirmations of love. We had just arrived home after Will took me out for a romantic dinner at my favorite restaurant. Our original plan was to watch a movie once we returned home, but our agenda quickly changed once his hands began to wander freely.

"Let me take care of you, Angel." He whispered, lifting my hips towards him. "Fuck..." He hissed, pushing his hips against mine and sinking himself into me. I writhed beneath him and clawed at his back relentlessly. "Baby...you feel so good." He praised in my ear as he nuzzled deeper into my neck.

He forced my back into the mattress and my head leaned back into the silk-covered pillows. "Will, Will..." I begged, wrapping my legs around his waist and holding him close to me, causing him to further deepen himself.

Al I ever wanted was somebody to love me.

"That okay, baby?" He grunted as his fingers dug into my hip, deepening his thrust and our sacred connection. I whined and grabbed the sheets, biting my lip and tossing my head back again.

"Yes, yes..." I gasped in a dazed and intoxicated emotion as Will increased his sporadic movements. I squeezed my eyes closed, feeling him brush over every sensitive nerve, but not focusing on any in particular.

Will stamped kisses over my exposed neck, leaving a sloppy trail of wet marks across my heated skin. "You always take me so well." He praised through his panting gasps, lovingly swiping my hair from my perspiring forehead.

I cupped his stubbled cheeks and brought his lips to mine, kissing him passionately and moaning into his mouth softly, encouraging him to continue. "Please, Will..." I whimpered, scratching the back of his neck as his pace increased.

He removed one of my hands from his face and interlocked our hands. He pressed our connected hands into the pillow beside my head, earning a whine and my heel roughly digging into his back. "I love it when you beg for me, baby..." His large hand softly gripped my smaller one and I turned my head to the side as his lips attacked my throat again.

Will grasped my thigh with his other hand, his fingers digging into my skin as if his life depended on it. This was all I had ever wanted. To be loved, to be adored, to be worshipped. I wanted to be someone's religion and forever make someone to be mine as well. This new life with Will secured that both of us would commit the rest of our time io the other and not to our tours overseas and around the world.