Chapter 28

Y/ns pov

I pulled away from Stiles' embrace and smiled at him. "He's good now" said a voice and I stood up wiping my tears away to see Allison and Scott. "But you both look like crap" she said and looked from me to Scott. I turned round to Stiles who was standing "Realy fighting the urge to slap her" and then I walked back onto the still rather pungent bus.

We were soon all on the bus again with Allison and Lydia trailing behind us. I choose to sit next to Boyd on this part of the journey, he looked like crap too and then I noticed it so did Isacc and the twins. A uproar of noise then made coach blow his whistle and in synchronized all the werewolf's coughed. I turned to Stiles and he looked at me we realised it. "Hey coach can I borrow this" he said and before coach could answer he had pulled the whistle of his neck and slid into the seat behind me I turned round and he opened it. "Wolfsbane" I sighed. "Yeah, no need for this" he said and threw the whistle off the bus. "STILINSKI!" I heard coach roar and that was the start of a large argument.

When night drew along the bus pulled into a dreary looking motel "This place looks, disgusting" I heard a boy say. "Partner up for rooms I don't want any I don't want to share" he said. Everyone paired up and I sighed at the only remaining person, Aiden. Coach noticed this and came over "I don't want any shenanigans your a good player I don't need you off because of a pregnancy" he said. "You'll be glad to know that is very unlikely" I said and I followed Aiden to collect are keys. "I'm surprised you haven't killed me" I sighed as we walked to our room after I passed Stiles who gave a very concerned look. "If I kill you Deucallion doesn't get what he wants" he replied. "Why aren't you sharing a room with Ethan?" I asked unlocking the door. "He's with Danny" Aiden replied as we stepped in. "Of course, if he hurts Danny at any point I will cut off his fingers and shove them up your arse" I told him. "Lovely, the furthest bed is mine" he said going over to it.

"That's the one that looks the most unclean your loss" I said to him. "Yeah but if a murder comes in you die first" he replied. "Were werewolfs dumbass we'd kill the murderer first" I told him. "Call me dumbass again and I'll murder you first" he spat back.

It was pretty silent but at one point in the night I heard him walk off and I ignored it. I couldn't sleep and then a urge came to me, I wanted to die.

Stiles pov

Why the hell all the werewolf's here wanted to die I do not know but I've now helped save Byod, Isacc, Ethan and Aiden. Then I turned to Lydia "Where's Scott?" I asked my voice even scaring myself.