60- reunite

REUNITE

↪︎ 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 across your face as you stared at the newly released sneak peaks of the upcoming show 'pistol

↪︎ 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 across your face as you stared at the newly released sneak peaks of the upcoming show 'pistol.' a variety of poses were made by the cast as you swiped through each slide. the cast were all getting out of a car and making faces at the camera, making you chuckle at all the ways they were flipping the camera off.

louis had been traveling around england, reaching all of the stunning filming sites for the show. it looked fantastic so far, but you haven't seen him in a few months now, and it began to feel like ages.

now, it's been nearly seven months since you have seen louis, and being with each other long distance has been more difficult than ever.

you attempted to call every day, but every day turned into every other day, to every week, to every other week. your calls may have become scarce, but your love for each other never did.

your heart still seemed to beat just for louis, and it broke your heart to not see him in person. the small kisses you would share, the way his arms would wrap around your waist, the headphones you would share and listen to your favorite music were all small parts of your relationship that seemed to be lost.

the pistol premiere was quickly approaching, and lucky for you, the name y/n y/l/n was on the list. of course you would be attending the premiere to support louis, and you couldn't wait to get there and surprise him.

the day of the event was tomorrow, and your outfit was patiently waiting for you to put it on. you were ecstatic to see louis, and finally be in his arms once again.

you couldn't wait to see his hazel eyes in person, feel his soft brown hair, and wrap your arms around him to give him a much needed hug. it was easy in the beginning, but once the first month passed it became harder to fall asleep without louis whispering a soft, "goodnight darling" in your ear with a gentle kiss placed on your forehead.

warm tears would fall down your face as you laid in bed, staring at the ceiling wishing louis were here. you had gotten used to his arms rocking you to sleep, but he had been replaced by a pillow on your bed.

now that you knew you would be reunited with louis, you had no idea what to do with yourself. and on the other side of london, louis didn't know either.

he misses you just as much as you miss him, and the fact that you would be reunited made him so happy. he couldn't wait to wrap his arms around your waist and kiss you like he had never before.

as you went to bed that night, your head hit the pillow and your thoughts were invaded by louis. the cold sheets wrapped around your body and you dreamt of being reunited with louis again.

the warm lemon light laid on your face, coming in through the clear glass panes. you had to wake up early to make it to the premiere prepared and on time, so you glanced to your bedside table and checked the time.