Third party Pov (33)

Hawaii...

Tonight was the famous feast of luau, known for its traditional gathering of continental dishes, singing, dancing and the occasional fire-breathing as entertainment.

Despite the feeling of culture the feast came with, Florida didn't disappoint with his bottles of booze, highlighting the mood. He gulped down cups of beer, hollered at everyone to get in the mood.

Shania and Crème sat amongst other influential kids like them near the beach playing and laughed over silly jokes.

Philip had his jokes on the man of the occasion, citing how Florida never hesitates to go naked in parties.

"He always wants to show the girls his macho, a non existent one though" he piped up and everyone laughed.

"At least he's good in bed unlike you" Shania retorted wearing a lopsided smile. Others coo as the words are thrown at Philip.

"And the only way you'd know that is because you're a cheerful giver!" Phil said erupting enormous laughter from others.

"And you're any better?... Ain't you the billionaire daughter's driver? Oh I also heard you were unable to make it to the finals. To think you're a sportsman" Shania tsked sipping her drink.

"You really have no shame Shania, Phil Ryder is everything you can never be!" Créme replied bitterly. It was obvious there was heat between both girls. An altercation ensued on their way to Hawaii when Philip gave all his attention to Créme instead of her as planned. That was because Einstein Hat declined the offer to join them on the trip.

"Yeah? Cos he's a good Ryder?" Shania spat.

"Fuck you!"

"No fuck you Crème for choosing a dick over me. A freaking shadow of Einstein Hat."

"Hey girl, I'll let you call me anything but not a simp, you hear me?" Philip warned.

"Guys calm down. It doesn't have to end in a fight. We're here to enjoy ourselves not make hate" Landon spoke up after a while of being silent.

"Yeah, you're one to talk eh, why don't you let your girlfriend know how disgusting she was at Flo's party. She wanted to get down with Philip right in front of you" Chelsea stated smirking.

"Shut your damn mouth slut! Your only talent is to snatch what's not yours. I still wonder how you were able to afford this trip" Yvonne said, gazing at her one time bestie, hoping Chelsea would take the bait.

"I wasn't talking to you Yvy, mind your business"

"Oh yeah? Come make me" she chuckled.

"Someone tell that bitch over there to mind her business or I'll tear her hair off_" Chelsea yelled but Yvonne interrupted her.

"I wonder what gives you guts sometimes Chels. You're nothing but a poor church mouse who got  to where she is by ass licking. Have you forgotten the times you had nothing to eat? Or my fancy clothes I borrow you, I bet this top's mine too" she pointed to the fluffy top Chelsea was putting on. Every eyes narrowed at her.

"Yvonne, I think you both should settle this somewhere else" Landon began.

"No! Here's perfect, since she's being an ungrateful bitch! Lemme remind her of her good old habits"

Shania stood from her position when she saw Chelsea fighting tears.

"Yvonne Novald or whatever you're called. I know Chelsea is incorrigible sometimes but you're worse than her. You really think I won't find out it was your plan all along to get back at me for dating your Ex? So you wanted to ruin my relationship..." She glanced at Chelsea before continuing.

"But you said it wasn't a relationship" Philip challenged with a cocky grin.

"Screw you Ryder!" Shania barked.

She turned to a sobbing Chelsea.
"It's unfortunate that you're such a push over" she said and walked out of the scenario, Chelsea picked her belongings and ran off into the dark.

"You shouldn't have said those things to her, at least not in public" Mindy whispered beside Yvonne.

She gave her a stern look before silently walking away as well, leaving just Mindy, Créme, Landon, Phil and some others.

"Girls, girls and their problems. I didn't think that rumor was true" Texas said in excitement.

"Now you have it" Phil nodded and took a swipe from the bottle in his hand.

Créme walked over to Phil, perching beside him. She leaned forward to whisper to him.

"Can I have some of your stash? I need to get high tonight"

"Oh no, it's just for me alone. I didn't plan to sell."

"I'll pay you double it's price. Just gimme some. I won't let the teachers find out" she promised watching around for them.

"Well if you wanna get high, I know a club down town, it's filled with classy Hawaiian adults not children like us but if you insist on the stash, alright I'll get it for you"

"Mh, I'm still wondering why your friend decided not to join us in the jet. We would've gone along together, even after promising him an en suite in LA's best hotels"

"Dunno, he prefers sulking over that stupid girl than a nice trip"

"Girl? What girl?"

"Emma Eric"

"You mean the one he hit with a ball?"

"Yeah that one"

"But she's Erics girlfriend" Créme asked horrified.

"I don't know what they both see in her. It's frustrating!"

Créme contemplated for a while before speaking out.
"I guess he just feels sorry for her"

"Well that's his luck then cos I get to have his room and the special treatment that comes with being friends with the billionaire's daughters" Phil joked.

"Friends?..." She chuckled "We ain't friends Ryder"

***

"Chelsea! Chelsea wait stop!" Mindy ran after her.

"Are you crying?... Are you seriously crying over that bitch who calls herself a friend?..."

"What was I supposed to do? She literally shamed me before the others and now they think I'm a beggar and a cheat. Even that stupid Shania called me a push over" she cried.

"Ha! Who's Shania? A low life who got up there by ass licking as well, she was just lucky her fangs caught a bigger fish. Look, stop with the emotions it won't help. You don't hate Yvy as much as I do, she's literally lost my respect and I think it's time I shut her up"

Chelsea looked with surprise. "What are you gonna do to her?"

Mindy threw her hands up in defense. "Nothing hurtful, just gonna dig up some dirt. Doing my job" she said patting Chelsea on the back.

"Oh yeah?... Then make sure it's a huge one with worms inside" the girls laughed so hard that their belly ached.

"Are you less busy? Philip invited few of us to a club down town with him. It's a secret, he doesn't want others to hear of it. We can get dressed and sneak out"

"But Yvonne is your roommate, isn't she gonna see you?"

"She's at Landon's room most times, I bet that's where she's at, pouring her heart out to him"

"So embarrassing" Chelsea sighed as the both girls climbed the stairs to the hotel room.