Bathtub Accident

A/n:This one is tor the amazinnnggggg sawyer4732

ALSO NOT ONLY DID MY FRIEND SEND MY PISSFIC TO ALL THE DISCORD SERVERS IM IN

BUT SHE PINNED THE MESSAGE

💀💀💀💀

It was a Beautiful day outside. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming. On days like these, littles like Remus should be burning in hell.

Remus cackled at the newly bloomed flowers as be decimated them, one by one, ripping stems apart piece by piece as he shoved flower petals down his throat. He grabbed his slingshot and began to shoot at the fallen birds.

"Remus!" Janus exclaimed, already tired, and they'd only been outside for an hour, "oh my goodness, please just drink your apple juice!" He hissed, shoving a juice box in his direction.

Remus took the box of juice and began to squeeze it into his mouth, drinking it all in one big gulp.

Janus sighed, handing the boy a bottle of water, knowing that he wouldn't be finishing it anytime soon.

"But i'm thirsty!" Remus whined, stomping his foot.

"Then drink your water, sweetie" Janus said sickeningly calm, with gritted teeth. His lips were pressed into a forced, twitching smile and his eyes were literally quivering, giving off i'm going to kill my boyfriend energy.

Janus sat down in a lawn chair as Remus continued to play. He picked up his magazine and began to absentmindedly flip through it, not really caring much about the contents within the page in favor of keeping a watchful eye on Remus. Heaven knows how mischievous he was.

Eventually, it became quiet, and Janus couldn't help it. The warm sun was beaming down on his body, and he was relaxed. His eyes closed and he drifted off into a light sleep.

————————————————————

Remus giggled like the little shit he was as he crept across the backyard. His daddy had been asleep for a while, and he decided to leave him be. But he was growing bored, and itching to do something bad.

He reached down and grabbed some mud. He ran towards his daddy, and with all his force, threw a fistful of mud at his daddy, Janus. He heard his name being called out in anger before he ran away and began to cackle mischievously, reaching down for another fistful of dirt to put in his hands.

"Remus I swear to god if you throw that—" he was cut off by a ball of mud being thrown right in the middle of his face. He spat it out with a gasp and wiped it off his face quickly, "Remus!"

Remus cackled maniacally as he tripped over his feet and fell right into a particularly huge pile of mud. Janus was quick to run over and grab him, "this is the first and last time you convince me to let you play outside after a thunderstorm! Now come on, you need a bath!"

Remus pouted, finishing off the water bottle that his daddy had forced him to drink, before shuffling inside. He had yet to realize that he had to pee in favor of distracting himself by annoying Janus.

"Daddy I don't want to take a bath!" He screamed, stomping his foot.

Janus, well over the dramatics, just sighed and turned on the bathtub's faucet, "I'd usually let you get away with this, however you are currently covered from head to toe in mud—"

"Which head?" Remus asked, smirking evilly.

"And I am not going to let you wallow in your filth" Janus continued, not answering Remus's question.