²⁸beige fits

JULY
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
"beige fits"

─────────────────

"hey bitches-"

"and bros-"

"and non-binary hoes!!!"

sasha, connie, and eren just walked into y/n's house, greeting everyone there. the third years simply deadpanned at their greeting, keeping their eyes focused on the television playing a show, whereas armin greeted them with a smile.

"at least armin's nice." eren grumbled, his arms crossed as he sat beside the boy. after hearing no response from the third years, eren exclaimed his arms in the air, "oh come on!"

an amused scoff left jean's mouth. "yeah, after that reference, you guys aren't being greeted."

they were all going out, as it was a saturday. they all decided to take a break from practice that day, hence why they were headed to the beach today. it was possibly one of the hottest days of the month, and they all wanted to soak themselves in cool water to wash off the sweat.

"are you guys all ready?" y/n asked the three, watching them all bring up their bags in hand.

"yup!" they chimed in sync, nodding enthusiastically. y/n smiled at them, before getting up.

"that's good." she replied. she then looked at the three on the coach, then to the other three standing. "we should all leave now. it's an hour drive."

the girl wore a cropped, white tank top, ending around her abdomen area; she paired her fit with loose, flowy pants. the beige coloured bottoms hung low, where the thin straps of her black bikini bottom had been visible. she had a simple, knitted tote bag slung over her shoulder, which held her essentials.

jean followed in suit, standing up. he wore a similar outfit, beige trunks paired with a light-cream plisse button-down. mikasa - who sat on the other side of the girl - wore y/n's large button-up long sleeve, unbuttoned. she wore flowy shorts, covering the lower half of her black one piece.

eren's mouth gaped at their outfits, pointing a finger at them. "hey! why all you three matching?!"

said-three looked at eren, then to their outfits, then back to eren. "coincidence." mikasa answered.

"besides, armin's wearing a similar thing as well." y/n pointed out, glancing over to armin who wore white beach trunks, a beige over-sized shirt on top. y/n then glanced over to the three in front of her, before realising something. "actually, we're all pretty much matching."

she was right. sasha wore a crochet crop top, a long flowy white skirt over her bikini bottoms. connie wore pretty much the same thing as jean, but with a long sleeve instead of short sleeve. eren wore a white tank top underneath a lined short sleeved button up, beige shorts being held up by a brown belt.

connie let out a low whistle. "wow. we're hot."

"beige fits"

"wait a second..." sasha mumbled, "i thought we were taking the train? this isn't the way to the train station?"

looking over her shoulder, y/n shook her head at the girl. "no. the train station from tokyo to where the beach is would take longer, as well as we'd have to take an extra bus just to get to the beach itself."

"so how are we going to get there?" eren asked. though just in time, the bus they were on had stopped, y/n standing up - alerting them that they were here. eren glanced out of the window, eyes widening upon seeing the tall apartment complex before them. it looked expensive! hell, he wouldn't even be surprised if there were penthouses in this building. snapping out of his daze, he quickly hopped up, not wanting to be left behind on the bus, as the others were already out. he found himself standing with the others, "what are we doing here?"