The Youngling (Anakin Skywalker)

AN: Gay Anakin? I think so-

~~~~~

Prompt:
Anakin Skywalker and (Y/N) are given the responsibility of bringing a Youngling back to the Jedi Temple to be trained.

Not a Request ♥︎

He/Him

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"This is a simple mission, you two," the booming voice of Mace Windu commented while staring both Master Anakin Skywalker and I down like a hawk to a rabbit, "The holocron claims there's a Gran by the name of T'wal on Tatooine. He is old enough for us to begin training. You must present our orders to T'wal's parents and then immediately bring him here."

This was a mission neither I, nor Skywalker had ever been given before. This was such an honour: to bring a Youngling to Coruscant to begin their Jedi Training. I felt giddy with excitement, and I could sense that Anakin was feeling some form of excitement as well. He was always better at hiding his feelings than I am.
Bowing, both Anakin and I are dismissed from the Council room, and we begin heading towards the docking ports outside of the Jedi Temple.

Walking by, we run into both Obi-Wan and Ahsoka, who are headed in the direction of the Temple artifacts room. Master Obi-Wan Kenobi bows, and momentarily congratulated us on such an important mission,
"The Council must trust you both very much if they're sending the two of you after the kid," he commented, mainly towards his old apprentice, "May the Force be with you both."

"You too, Master," I smiled, bowing accordingly. It felt good to have Obi-Wan's approval even though what he believed or thought didn't impact Mace Windu's decision to send us or not. It was still quite encouraging to have him in our corner.
Turning away from Master Kenobi and Padawan Tano, Anakin and I continued towards the docking port. We continued to respectfully bow are more and more Masters passed us by, until we finally reached our destination. Captain Rex, Anakin's clone Captain, as well as my Commander, Widow, were both waiting for our arrival,

"The two of you ready to board?" Widow asked as we arrived, "The ship is ready for both of you, whenever you're ready."

Patting his armoured shoulder, I smiled and nodded, "Yep. We're ready to set course to Tatooine!"

The Commander saluted and span around to go inside the ship. I knew a few more of my Clones, as well as Ani's would be inside. Although this is a peaceful form of travel to Tatooine, you never know when the Separatists will attack. For all we know, T'wal could just be rumours that the Separatists have taken advantage of. I couldn't sense anything malicious in the force surrounding the young Gran, so I doubt it.

Walking alongside Master Skywalker, we both then boarded the ship; taking our seats in the cockpit alongside Jesse and Fives. The two of them were mindlessly arguing over which Twi'lek was sexier out of the pair they met the night before at the 79's; the bar that many of the Clones venture to when they're off the clock.
"I hope you two are almost finished," I commented while sitting beside Anakin, "We need to get a move on."

"Sorry, sir," Jesse responded guiltily, while throwing an aggravated look at Fives, who was staring innocently out the cockpit window.
Anakin couldn't help but chuckle at the seriousness of his ARC Trooper,

"Relax, Jesse; he's just kidding," Ani corrected, grabbing my shoulder and giving it a squeeze, "He's just ready to get away from the stuffiness of the Temple."