𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐲𝐢

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    FEAR CLAWED VIOLENTLY AT ASTRID'S NECK, LIKE AN ANIMAL BEGGING TO BE FREED FROM ITS TINY CAGE. Her brain screamed for her to move, to run as far away as possible–but she couldn't. Her feet stayed glued to the ground she stood on as she watched the man from her previous nightmare kneel before a wrinkly old man.

     The man looked past his expiration date, and upon closer inspection, she could see that he was no longer breathing. In fact, there was a gaping hole where his heart was, the skin around it too charred and burnt to bleed. His head rolled over to the side, body tumbling against the side of his throne.

    Astrid figured out that this man was a Sith Lord from his throne. The seating was decorated with different reliefs of previous Dark Lords and their apprentices. The room itself was bare of any furniture except the throne.

    A red light illuminated everything. The fallen Sith Lord, the kneeling man, herself.

    The kneeling man stood, revealing his towering height. From his back profile, Astrid was able to make out curly hair resting upon his head along with the broad shoulders that were covered with this black cloak. Soon, he turned.