𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐡

Dave Mustaine

50/50 chance of him intervening. If he doesn't, he'll side eye the person until they go away or spot him giving them a nasty look. Dave will also trash talk them behind their back and you have to tell him that it wasn't that bad.

If he does step in then he's angry enough to start a fight and you'll have to hold him back. Dave will say it outright to back off of his lover and as a result it causes a scene. Out of the unwanted attention the shameless flirt leaves but Dave is still fuming. He's protective of you and in some ways, you are to him.

David Ellefson

Junior would internalize it a lot and silently suffer. He's not one to speak up about these sorts of things because he thinks it's kind of petty, but he still has that constricting feeling in his chest when he sees you laughing and smiling with somebody who obviously has ulterior motives. You're a little too nice, in David's eyes, so you don't really turn people down that easily, but this one was being a bit forceful this time. They were making physical advances towards you, and being a person who knows their boundaries, you weren't having any of it. You looked over to David to signal that you needed help and he happily stepped in.

Marty Friedman

The least confrontational about it, but that isn't saying much because Marty doesn't get jealous that often. He respects your relationships with other people so he doesn't get too riled up about it, but if someone is clearly flirting with you he isn't ashamed to pull you out of the situation. Marty will greet the person and kindly ask them to leave his significant other alone. You were a little surprised because Marty showed up behind you out of nowhere.

Nick Menza

Will absolutely not stand for it. At all.

Nick will be really passive-aggressive to the person who is stealing your attention from him, or someone he deems to be too close to you. He'll force his way into the conversation by introducing himself and putting an arm around you or showing some signs that you were taken. If the person still isn't getting the picture, then Nick will drop really dry and sarcastic jokes about the person. The person finally gets uncomfortable and walks away. Nick will switch back to his usual happy nature and act like he wasn't just about to blow that person's head off. You get a bit of a laugh out of his visible jealousy, but Nick's ego is way too big for him to ever admit that.