𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

gender neutral!reader

Not really into cuddling but in the middle of the night you find him sprawled out on top of you, snoring away.

Sober Dave won't cause much of a scene if he spots someone flirting with you, but if he's had a few drinks he might have to square up with a random dude.

Loves to goof around with you.

Quick kisses, kind of sloppy makeouts.

Loves to tease you.

Dave can be a soft guy if he wants to, just don't bring that to his attention though, he'll never admit it.

A drunk Dave is a strangely complimentary Dave.

-"Hey there, sexy. Where the hell did you come from?"

The judgmental couple™️.

Would totally back you up in a fight.

• ───────────────── •

male!reader

After another show, Dave managed to collapse again, on (y/n)'s chest on the bed. He didn't mind it of course. It was rare to see his man so cuddly. It was a pretty early show so the guys had the rest of the day off.

As creepy as it sounded, (y/n) liked to watch him sleep. Well (y/n)'s parents told him this all the time so it shouldn't be creepy here. Yeah, he snored like a buzzsaw, but it was cute in its own way. (Y/n) was watching tv while the strawberry blonde giant was crushing him with his weight, with the volume turned down, of course.

As time passed, (y/n) could hear whimpering and grunting noises from below him. He looked down and felt Dave pulling on his shirt, like he was grasping for something.

"No, no, please..." Dave whined. It immediately hit him that he was having a nightmare, a vivid one at that. (y/n) started to shake him awake but he was still whimpering.

"Dave...Dave, get up." (y/n) was continuing to shake his lover but it took a more violent (but not too violent) to finally get him to his senses. When Dave raised his head there were beads of sweat running down his face and he was out of breath. "You okay, babe?" (y/n) brought the back of his hand to his forehead. Dave unexpectedly latched onto (y/n) with both arms held on for his dear life. "Oh god, I had this terrible dream. I-I thought I lost you." Dave continued to heave out breaths in through his speech. (y/n) carefully brought up Dave to where his head was in the crook of his neck instead of laying on his chest. "Don't worry. I'm here. It's not real." (y/n) repeated to concile Dave. As (y/n) held him, Dave's breathing was getting lighter. "You're not going to leave me?" "Of course not." "You promise?" Dave felt his chest rising as (y/n) laughed. "I promise."