🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED

Hello everyone. This is the most recent request page of this oneshot book. I have a lot of oneshots from the previous request page I need to get done, but I think it's been closed for a little too long, so why not open it and overwhelm myself even more than I already have with life?

    If Mc's identity is not specified, she defaults to an archon, so I swear to god if you request something and don't specify her identity and I default her to an archon because of an idea and comment "that's not what I wanted, why is she an archon?" Or something along those lines, you never specified. Read over your comment and make sure you put down what you want. I can't just jump into your brain and know what you want. This is your one and only warning.

    I do not write NSFW. My content is not 18+.

    The only kind of requests I'll do with children are PLATONIC. P.L.A.T.O.N.I.C. Friendly. Kind. Older sister vibes. Ok?

        Anyways, if you have any requests, please comment on this chapter specifically so I can find everyone's request easily. Requests on any of the previous request pages or oneshots will not be accepted. I'll type it one more time. Any requests that are NOT on this page specifically, will NOT be taken. Ok? This is so I can keep track of the requests.

        If you don't care about being known about your request, comment it down below. If you want it to be private, please pm me.

        Also, I've never done a poly relationship before, so please don't request it. I have no idea how those kinds of relationships work, and I don't feel comfortable with writing chapters with poly relationships because of my lack of knowledge. Just wanna let you guys know. I can do one where two characters like MC, but MC being in a poly relationship before? Never done that before.

        Anyways, the request page is gonna be closed on May 25, 202s at noon on the east coast of the US. Once it's 12pm, no further requests are going to be taken. Yes, I can see the times messages and comments are given. Anyways, requests are open, might write a few of them, or wither in pain for a while. Bye bye!