Part 48 (the files)

Y/N pov:

While I was walking to the foundation's archive I ended up having to have to talk to some scientist and guards on the way there.

I almost got caught once when a scientist who was the interviewer's close friend said that he had one of the interviewer's favorite foods and wanted to share it with me. And ask me to guess what food it is. Thankfully a managed to fake being busy and told him that I was on my way to interview an SCP. He was understanding and told me we can eat together later at lunch.

After that I was relived and started searching for the archive.

When I found the archive room the door was guarded by MTFs and I knew I had to just stay calm and try to get inside. The key card I had was a high enough level card to get in the archive but I knew that I would need a reason to get inside without the guards suspecting me or finding out who I am.

So....

Y/N:(walks to the archive room)

Guard:"where are you going?"

Y/N:"I thought it was obvious I was going to the archive room"

Guard:"you know what I mean. Why are you going inside the archive room?"

Y/N:"I'm going to be interviewing SCP-105 this afternoon. And I want to know as much as possible about her before the interview."

Guard:"hmm....."

Y/N:"I have my key card right here. And it has a high enough clearance to enter the archive room."

Guard:"alright then.... But remember to put back the files where you found them. And don't take to long."

Y/N:"I understand"

After that I went in the archive room and started to look for files relating to the scarlet king.

There was also a computer in the archive room. It looked like I could search the files of any SCP from the computer and it would tell me where to find the actual file. I searched the scarlet king and the files relating to the scarlet king.

I found his file that classified him as SCP-001. Also some files relating to him are SCP-682's/Atanti's file, SCP-999/Risus' file and another file .....SCP-231.....

First I read the scarlet king's file. The file had every thing that I already knew and some new information.

The new information is that the scarlet king's daughters are basically his comanders and his daughters all have seals. A'tivik (vaduk [dominion]), A'ghor (kifenn [longing]), A'distat (hezhum [desolation]), A'zieb (ba [wrath]), A'nuht (ner [lack]), A'tellif (usheq [hidden]) and A'habbat (xokib [hope]).

I also found out that the scarlet king had driven a researcher named doctor Montauk insane.

There is also a chance that he has connections with SCP-001 the gate guardian and SCP-2317 the devourer of world.

And it says since it's not certain that he has connections with them it's not written in the computers.

And then I took a look at SCP-231 since I don't know a single thing about them.

After reading the file in SCP-231.....

..............

Well.... At least now I know what 682/Atanti meant when I should be greatfull they didn't do the ritual they did on his and 999/risus' mother..... And that I didn't need to suffer though the 110-montauk ritual like their mothers did....

Then I read the file on the gate guardian and the devourer of worlds.

Both of them are very powerful....... I hope I don't have to ever encounter or fight them.......

Then I put the files back and tried to find out more on the scarlet king by searching it on the computer.

I remembered that the foundation can see the computer's search histories. So I deleted my search history. The ones about the scarlet king and files relating to him.

When I was about to search for files about him that can only accessed from the computer......

Guard:"FREEZE!"

Y/N:(still in disguise)"HUH!?"

Interviewer that I knocked out:"I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT WE ARE GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!"

Y/N:"sh1t......"

I was confused on why he doesn't remember but I didn't have time to think about it.

After that 3 more guards came in the room and I didn't want to make a mesh or much trouble..... Soo......

I used my super speed and dodged their attacks. I also used my super speed to run past them without them catching me.

I then managed to lose the guards and turn a corner where there was nobody in that hall way. I quickly teleported to my cell and chanced back to my regular form and just stayed there.

After an hour Bright came into my cell....

Doctor Bright:"Y/N!"

Y/N:"Bright? Did something happen!?"

Doctor Bright:"yeah! Your interviewer got knocked out IN your cell and you didn't tell anyone!"

Y/N:"well yeah.... I mean it's not like I could directly tell you..... And no one was in the other room behind the window.(lies)"and I was pretty confused on what happened too....."

Doctor Bright:"the interviewer said that he got knocked out after coming into your room. He also said that he didn't remember anything but waking up remembering he got knocked out and running out of your cell not even bothering to say anything to you or even look at you and told security! Do you know who did it?"

Y/N:'so that's why he didn't know who it was that knocked him out.... He didn't see who had done it'(lies)"well the person was super fast and knocked him out I didn't see his face and transformed he into the interviewer. And I didn't bother to wake the interviewer up so that he can rest and not get scared or startled. After that he woke up and directly got out of my cell. He was fast enough at getting out of my cell for me to not be able to say anything before he left."

Doctor Bright:"ok.... Thank you Y/N"

And with that he left....

Author's note: hey guys I hope you enjoy part 48 and I hope you have a wonderful day/night.