Chapter 35: Savior

Savior

~~~

Once we land, I sigh as I step of the Quinjet. I glance at everyone as they all split up. "Here are the coordinates," Clint says handing me a small watch. I put it on my wrist and nod, "Thanks Clint."

"No problem. Now go get her back," he tells me and I smile.

"Hey, Blue," Tony says coming up to me before I leave with Thor, "Stay safe."

I smile and tap is armor. "You got it, Iron Man," I tell him and he gives me a thumbs up before taking off.

"Steve! Keep an eye on Lyon," I say as I look behind him and see Lyon with a determined look on his face.

"You got it," Steve says before leaving with Lyon behind him.

"Let's go, Thor," I tell him.

We take off in the direction of the coordinates and I stop when Thor bursts a hole through a wall. I make my way down some step when I see a small light. "Natasha!" I shout as I continue my way in.

"Natasha!" I repeat as I pull out one of my swords.

"Evalina?" I hear and I quickly run into the area I heard her voice.

"Hey," I say softly as I run up to the cell she's in. I see a small smile grace her face making me fall in love with her even more. "Are you alright?" I ask as I put my sword back in my holder.

"Yeah," she tells me.

"Everyone is in the city. It's about to light up," I tell her.

"I don't supposed you found a key lying around somewhere," Natasha says and I smile at her words.

"I got something," I say holding up my hands.

"Eva," Nat says with a questioning look.

"Trust me," I tell her and she nods. "Back up please," I say and she does.

I grip onto parts of the cell and begin to pull. I feel the door loosening. I tightly close my eyes as I get another memory of Natasha and I in the Red Room. 'Evalina!' Natasha shouts in my memory. The memory disappears and my anger fuels from it. I shout as I pull the door and it comes flying off.

"Damn, that door is kind of strong," I say as I stretch my hands.

Natasha comes out of the cell and our eyes connect. Before we can say anything the ground shakes and rocks begin to fall. "We need to go," I say and turn around, but before I can Natasha grips my wrist and pulls me into her. Our lips connect and I sink into her embrace.

"I'm sorry," I say as we pull away.

"I know and it's okay. I'm sorry too. We can talk about it if you want after we take care of this. I love you," Natasha tells me as she runs her fingers through my hair.