Chapter 49

LEONARDO

2 years later:)

To say I am nervous is an understatement I am fucking dying inside, gloating in my misery and at this time I am not able to understand a single thing my beautiful girlfriend slash wife if she says yes is saying.

It's gonna be 2 years since we dating together at 12 o clock and still, it all seems new, these two years have been a rollercoaster ride for us, we laughed together, cried together and most importantly we stuck together with each other no matter what.

After Savanah's incident with her mother, she just went so depressed and hurt and sometimes breaks my heart seeing her like this. She cried in my arms numerous nights.

Lucas tried contacting her, but she didn't let him in.

She didn't have her family now, not because they were dead but they weren't there in her need of time and that day was the day I decided, whatever happens, Savanah always comes first.

Today I brought Savanah to dinner with me at the same hotel where we had our first dinner on the rooftop and then I am gonna propose to her where we first met, or where she cut my hand, that was the day that my life changed for good.

"Are you even listening to me, you seem on the edge, are you okay we should go back home." And I love it when she calls it our home.

"Ya ya I am, just thinking about something."

"Did I tell you Jul is 3 months pregnant? You know I love Jul but if her kid is as loud as she is I am gonna kill myself." Savanah said while eating her chocolate cake.

And yes Jul and Connor got married two months ago and it was epic the whole wedding was filled with laughter except the time when Connor wrote beautiful vows for Jul making us all cry.

That day I looked at my side looking at Savanah in her pink bridesmaid dress it was final that I want her more and now is the time. I always knew Savanah is the only woman for me but didn't know how to propose this idea.

"Let's go on a walk, shall we," I asked Savanah before leaving the restaurant we fought over who pays the bill eventually I won like every time.

Once I broke Savanah's credit in two pieces nearly causing me a breakup in a restaurant. So even though sometimes I feel like doing it but I don't do that especially not tonight.

We started walking from the restaurant to the road where that coffee shop was present hand in hand.

I even bought that road for 3 hours so I could propose Savanah without no disturbance from people's vehicles and horns.

Along the way, I wanted to ask her a question that had been crawling for a very long time.

"Savanah do you see a future with me." I asked and pray that she doesn't say, 'I haven't thought about it yet.' I will cry right now.

"Hmm."

"What"

"You and me walking with our crutches in a garden full of flowers with our wrinkled hands, hand in hand. I wanna grow old with you Leo." Savanah said making my heart almost stop, she is so perfect.

"What about you do you see a future with me?" Savanah asked with hesitation in her voice.

Oh, baby don't hesitate I have seen everything in my future with you and only you.

"Yes," I said with a smile on my face as I was gonna tell her about my dream from a couple of nights ago.

"You sitting on a hospital bed, breastfeeding our baby." The moment these words left my mouth a light blush formed on Savanah's cheek as she giggled wrapping her arms with me.