Goodbye Kisses (Finale)

10 Years later

 Jean and Diluc was 35 and 36 still looking 21 they had another kid 7 years ago, well its kids since it was twins named Cecilia Ragvindr and Connor Gunnhildr. Cecilia and Connor both had flaming red Ragvindr hair and ocean blue Gunnhildr eyes. Klee was 20 now starting her own life following her mother Alice's footsteps that is exploring Teyvat. The twins catch Jean and Diluc in horror since they we're a mistake in the first place. After Klee left it was just the 5 of them in Dawn Winery. Connor was very eager to learn so he's currently learning advanced math and history, Cecilia on the other hand loved writing, singing and doing sword lessons. Gilbert was almost top of all his classes and learned to use both a bow and a sword. Jean and Diluc grew them up in a classic aristocrats way but giving them a bit more space to them.

Jean: Cecilia, thats not how you hit someone, the one move you did was very weak. 

Cecilia: Then how do you hit someone?

Connor: You do it like-ugh Cecilia! 

Cecilia: Hmph! Shut up.

Jean: Young lady! I thought you wanted to get in KOF?

Gilbert: Mother, can i go practice with my coach now? I also need to study 6th grade exams too.

Diluc approached them.

Jean: One more time Gil, then you can go.

Diluc: Cecilia how do you manage to hold a claymore like that? Your hands are suppose to go here and then.. like that, now try hitting me.

She swings her claymore right to her fathers stomach but got blocked by his weapon. She ended up winning the spar with her dad since he was on 'easy mode'

Cecilia: Mom! I did it!! 

Jean: There we go, good job. Now Diluc, you go with Gilbert. 

Diluc: Sure thing, come on Gil.

Both of them finished up doing a little physical practice.

Jean: Go clean yourself's, then you have freetime since its Saturday so you can do whatever. 

Cecilia: Alright! Bye!

Connor: Lets goo

Gilbert: I call upstairs bathroom!

Cecilia: GIL NO! I WANT THE-

Connor: Cecill! Wait upp

They ran inside

Diluc: Jean?

Jean: mmh? Whats the matter?

Diluc: How did we end up with three little children. I mean four-

Jean: Klee is 20 now its so odd. I heard she's visiting tommorow maybe. Oh so your leaving for the business trip this afternoon correct? 

Diluc: mmh thats true, i'm going to be away for awhile. How about you and work?

Jean: I'm only free on maybe Sunday's now. Everyones really busy these days. Can't you stay home you've been on business trips constantly. Like i get for extra Mora but we both have high paying jobs so i don't think its that necessary.

Diluc: Thats true but also- fine this is my final trip for awhile then. I mean Jean your so busy and barely at home so thats even for both of us.

Jean: Good point, well lets just sit in the living room its pretty cold out here.

The two sat down in the living room. In the middle of their conversation the children came downstairs to talk to them.

Cecilia: Mother? Can we go to the city?