🍭 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 🍭

Jailen

I fell asleep the moment we got to the hotel last night. I woke up still in my jeans, which is how I know I was exhausted. I would never willingly sleep in pants, let alone a pair of fucking jeans. Harry wasn't in bed when I woke up either.

I got up and stretched, nearly falling back onto the bed before I shuffled out of the room. I was still tired, a yawn escaping my lips as I made my way to the living area of the hotel room. Harry was sitting on the couch, facing away from me as he talked on the phone. He looked up at me as I walked around the couch.

"No, that's bullshit. We agreed on 70%, where the fuck is he getting 45% from?" He snapped at the person on the other end.

I decided to annoy him even more. I put my knee in the couch and fell across his lap, careful not to put pressure on my wrist. He grunted as I rested my head on the arm of the couch, glaring down at me as I got comfortable, which only made him uncomfortable.

"I'm not meeting with him today, I have shit to do," Harry ran his fingers through his hair before he dropped it to rest on my hip. He was starting to grow a mustache. I furrowed my eyebrows as I reached up and flicked his upper lip.

He grabbed my hand and pinned it down against my stomach. I snickered and closed my eyes, deciding to leave him alone. I was starting to doze off again until Harry spoke.

"Tomorrow, I'm not fucking changing it and I'm not negotiating. If he wants to be a little bitch, tell him to have his lawyers ready," He snapped again, his voice rising and echoing around the room. I frowned, pulling my hand from his grip and reaching up again to cover his mouth.

He slapped my hand away but I covered his face again, his words coming out muffled when he tried to talk again. He dropped his hand to my ass and slapped it harshly. My eyes snapped open and I wrapped my hand around his throat, squeezing slightly. His hand rubbed over my ass slowly as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yeah, I can do dinner tonight, that was the plan wasn't it?" Harry cleared his throat and I squeezed harder, just to piss him off. I felt him swallow underneath my palm and the next thing I knew, I was being pushed off of his lap. I landed on the floor with a grunt and he stifled a laugh, "Dinner tonight, then. I'll be there. Bye."

I rolled over on my back and groaned, staring up at the ceiling as he hung up the phone, "Why would you do that?"

"Get dressed, sweetie," He ignored me as he stood up from the couch and stepped over my body, "We got a busy day ahead of us."

"What time is it?" I grunted as I stood up and pushed my hair out of my face. I followed him into the bedroom and crawled back into bed as Harry grabbed our suitcases and sat them on the bed. I pulled the blanket over my body, immediately relaxing into the sheets.

"A little after ten," He said and I hummed.

I closed my eyes and yawned, "Cool, wake me up when you're done getting ready."

I don't know why I was still so tired, but I could definitely use more sleep, even if it was only for a few minutes. Is this what jetlag felt like?

"Jailen," Harry said curtly but I just sunk further into the bed and sighed. He called my name again but I ignored him. He cursed and I listened closely as his footsteps retreated away from the bed. I heard the light flick on in the bathroom and then the shower.