Chapter - 41{The Mad Titan: Dagruel}

Shizue Pov

Rimuru-San... Ahem! My bad, I mean Rimuru and Velzard-San started to battle and the battle was nothing less than devastating. My eyes are barely flowing their movements even after Veldora-San increased my thought's speed to one million. I turn around to look at others' reactions. Veldora-San and others are watching the fight very seriously, but there is a troubled expression on their faces, seems like I'm not the only one who can not follow their speed. Fufufu, how funny the most powerful people of the world are present here but can't even follow the moment's speed of Rimuru and Velzard-San.

I'm glad they are fighting in the wasteland otherwise...

Hehe. I wonder how will Rimuru has reacted if they were to fight in the Jura forest. I still remember how funny he looked after battling with Velgrynd.

The battle was in a complete settlement, both are equally powerful or so I thought until Rimuru teleported in front of Velzard and-

Boom!

It seems like Velzard was holding back a lot. The barrier along with us, I, and others all are their limits.

The barrier cracked the moment Rimuru's body crashed into it. And then a shining barrier appeared around Rimuru's body.

—!!

A terrifying amount of energy started to release from Rimuru's body. As the light died down— wait did something happened? I felt a little uneasy.

"I didn't know why but Rimuru-San stopped the time. He didn't even do anything in stopped time."

Chloe answered me as she saw my uneasy expression.

Rimuru can even do this.

The light died down all the energy disappeared into the thin air like it was never there in the first place.

Gasp.

My breath stuck in my throat as I saw Rimuru. My eyes widened in surprise and my mind went numb.

An angel or a Goddess.

I didn't have words to describe his beauty and figure.

Swish~

With a swift transition even before I can blink we appear inside a black space. Uh, isn't it «Imaginary Space» a separate private space of Rimuru?

...

I'm sure it is imaginary space, but it's even possible to do this. I mean change the whole scenery in a matter of seconds.

<<Confirmed. The authority to customize the place has been given to individual 'Shizue Izawa'.

Please didn't reveal my existence to anyone.>>

I heard Ciel's voice inside my head. Does this mean I can also change the space like Rimuru? Let's try this later.

Hmm. Velzard-San didn't even look surprised it seems like she already know about this.

Did she have a similar skill or perhaps...

— seems like my woman instincts were correct, they had already known each other for a long time much longer than I thought. Rimuru was playing with Velzard-San but she looked angry.

Wait!! I can follow their moments but I'm sure their speed is only increased compared to earlier...

Did Ciel do it too?

You have my thanks, Ciel.

<<It was nothing>>

Can you tell me what happened between Rimuru and Velzard-San..? Their relationship looked really complicated.