Jimin's Accident (2/2) || 15

!! mentions blood (transfusion) !!
i don't know how it works exactly, but i have a rough idea. so please ignore if i write something wrong or weird. i tried looking it up on google, but it didn't really help. 😓

<now hey, don't be a silent readers. see you at the end of the chapter. (looking forward to hearing your thoughts in the comments frequently)❤️>

__

jungkook nibbles on his lip, tapping his foot continuosly under the pressure of anxeity and fear, which is introduced in his body through his eyes watching the nurse making aera rest on the bed as she passed all the tests and jungkook signed the consent form to let her be the donor for this transfusion. aera gulps thickly, glancing at him and then at the needle in the nurse's hand which jungkook notices and sits next to her on the bed, holding her free hand and kisses her forehead.

"ouch..." aera winces softly, burying her face in jungkook's arm when the nurse inserts the needle in her arm and secures it with a bandaid. the tube connected to it, slowly turns red, directing the blood into a plastic bag like container, which has another tube and that is attached to jimin's arm on the bed right next to aera's. a whimper escapes her lips, holding onto jungkook tightly, who rubs her back gently to ease the pain.

"keep your arm loose, don't stiffen the muscles," the nurse says and jungkook pulls away gradually, glancing at the needle in aera's arm. she takes a few deep breaths, nodding her head and does as she's told.

she leans back against the inclination of the bed and sighs softly, rubbing away the tears that never left her eyes ever since she saw jimin like that: laying on the bed without any movement, white bandages tied on his head, arm and leg, his eyes closed and the machines that he was hooked to. and now she's sitting in the bed near him, watching her blood flowing away from her, and entering into jimin with energy, useful blood cells and of course her love that he needs right now to be healthy again.

her head turns towards jimin, trying to find any sign of him waking up, but nothing happens. he's still sleeping like he was enjoying this nap.  "why's he not waking up?" she pouts, turning to jungkook, "you said he'll be fine after taking the blood..."

"it takes some time," the nurse answers instead, standing near jimin's bed as she's monitoring the behaviour of his heart and other things then finally turns to face aera, "are you feeling okay?"

"yeah, just the needle hurts a bit," aera hums, making the nurse chuckle.

"that's alright, it's gonna take about three hours, by then your brother should gain consciousness too." she says, "you're a brave girl, not everyone your age can do this,"

"i want my oppa to be fine," aera says, glancing at jimin as she leans onto jungkook who smiles softly, wrapping his arm around her.

"he'll be okay," the nurse says, "he's got a strong sister rooting for him."

aera nods at her words, while the nurse now takes her leave after letting jungkook know that he should call her immediately if aera isn't feeling well or if jimin wakes up. the door opens next and haewon walks in, holding her son in her arms, looking tired.

"he fell asleep?" jungkook asks, getting a nod from her as she walks to the side and lays the baby on the couch and places the cushion near the edge, so that he won't fall down.

"aera, are you okay?" she approaches the sister then, stroking her hair and sits on jungkook's place as he stands up, taking a peek at the sleeping baby.

"yeah," aera nods, leaning towards her haewon hugs her gently, "the nurse said oppa will be fine, don't worry okay?"

haewon smiles at her, kissing her forehead as she nods, "you're the bravest girl i've met aera, really. your brothers are so lucky to have you."