Chap.17 || Location Found

I FINALLY GOT A CHAPTER OUT, ITS A BIT SHORT BUT MUCH LONGER CHAPTERS WILL COME.

TW:
-Mention of abuse (?)

Another extremely long week has passed on the now corrupted Hermitcraft server. 

Grian was still trapped in the cave, he knew Xornoth's plan and traps but he didn't have a way to tell the other hermits. His admin bracelet was taken, his wings were tied, and his wrists and ankles were chained to the ground. He had no way to escape. 

Well, he had one way. 

Evil Sausage mentioned something about a button that could free him but he had no luck finding it. There was a massive ledge on top of him so he guessed it was somewhere there. 

Even though Grian was normally loud and talkative, he was as silent as a mouse in this state. 

He had been getting beatings by his 'friends' if he didn't cooperate or if he didn't stay quiet. The right side of his cheek was red, he had bruises all over his face, and some of the feathers on his wings were covered in blood. 

He felt pain every single day caused by who he once called his friends. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A blue-haired male sat on a couch, he had a book in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. He was peacefully reading a romance book, he smirked and sipped his coffee as the main character of the book flirts with another character. 

He was now at the part where the main character was about to ask the other character to go out on a date when all of the sudden he heard a voice. 

"Hey, Scott." 

"AH!" Scott yelped dropping the book he was reading on the floor, he nearly spilled his coffee too. He placed his cup down on a nearby table and swiftly took the book off the floor before anyone could see the contents. 

Scott looked up to see the one and only Etho sitting in the window. 

"ETHO!?" He yelled surprised, "Hey." Etho smiled, Scott was extremely confused but also mad at the fact Etho interrupted the moment the 2 story characters were having. "How did you get up here!?" 

"Climbed up the building and trees." Etho replied, Scott wanted to ask how but chose not to question him? "What are you doing here?" The elf hybrid asked, "I was making my way here when I saw Xornoth out of the border, he wanted to see you." He replied. 

Now Scott was concerned and confused, "Then how did you get in here?!" "I used a teleportation Jutsu." Etho shrugged, "I'll go talk to Xornoth, you can go do whatever you were doing." Scott sighed. 

Etho smiled and jumped to another one of Gem's towers, Scott just sighed. 'Ninja stuff.' He thought, he walked out of the palace and followed the dirt path towards the border. He put on a serious face as he saw Xornoth's figure. 

"Well hello, Brother." the demon smirked. 

"What do you want." Scott asks, he really didn't have time for this. The main character was just about to ask their crush out!

"Just wanted to let you know that I've hidden my base location somewhere." He chuckled. 

Scott stared at him in shock, "You wha-" 

Xornoth disappeared. 

Well that was odd, Scott would have just shrugged it off and continued his book but he was really curious. Xornoth wouldn't just give away his location like that.

Scott knew him well and he wouldn't just do that unless he actually wants something. Scott wasted no time and started looking around the area for the location, he didn't know if it was a sign or a piece of paper, or maybe even something else so he made sure to look everywhere. 

He searched literally everywhere he knew and there was nothing, there was actually one place he didn't check yet. The underground training room. 

He walked down the stairs leading to the training room and walked in the room, he was surprised by what he saw in the middle of the room. 

There was a circle of Redstone and candles, and in the middle was a chest. 

Scott hesitated but walked towards the chest. He entered the Redstone circle and pulled out his pickaxe, he mined a few blocks under the chest to make sure it wasn't trapped. Once making sure it wasn't trapped, he opened the chest to reveal a book. 

He took the book in his hands and opened it. 

There was nothing. 

Scott was confused, he had been searching all that time for nothing?! 

He was about to close the book when words started appearing on the page. 

'You found the book. 

As I said, I will be revealing my location. But it won't be that easy.

My location is closest to the base of these people. 

There was a picture of a kunai and a robotic eye. 

'Closest to the base of these people?' Scott thought. 

"Wat'cha doin' Scott?" 

"AH!" Scott yelped, he turned back and saw Etho. 

"ETHO?! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?" 

"I got some more crystals from Gem and I saw you wondering around." The ninja shrugged. 

"Why do you need more crystals?"

"There's been more corruption at mine and Iskall's base so I figured more crystals would help." 

Something clicked in Scott's mind, he opened the book again before looking up. 

"Etho." 

"Yeah?" 

"Do you perhaps use kunai's when you're fighting?"

"Of course, I'm a ninja after all." 

"..." 

"Scott?" 

"I know where Xornoth's location is."