《35》

First is the Qur'anic general rule that commands Muslims not to commit zina: "Nor come nigh to fornication/adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils)."

After dinner, as promised Maha and Haider went on a long drive. The road was deserted. Darkness was making her soul flinch. Fidgeting her dupatta continuously she was avoiding his strong gazes on her.
Her mouth went dry, goosebumps raised up on her skin when he stopped the car at not so familiar spot.

She left out a heavy breath. She was scared. He motioned her to join him. Nodding her head at him. She hoped down the car and followed him. There entered a park.

That was surrounded with many small groups of tresses. She looked around and saw him sitting at a bench. She too crawled near him.

He looked at her and motioned her to sit.

She sat at a distance.

" tume yaad h bachapan me kese mujse zabardasti tum apni saari baatein manwati thi?" He asked looking at the sky.

She looked at him and hummed.

" tum humesha mujse aona har kam zabardasti karwati thi.. or jab mana karta tha tum kehti ki, ' Mir.. me tumse pyar karti hu toh isiliye tume meri baatein manna chahye.. jese baba mange h mamma ki' tab muje tumse zara bhi mohabbat nhi thi... me bachta tha har waqt tumse.. me sochta tha ki pta nhi konsi mahnus gahdi me tum mere gale aa padi.. agaw Waqaur ki behn na hoti toh me tume zarur kabristan chor ata!" Saying this his chuckled making her chuckle too.

" tab me tumari Zidd tha.. or ab tum Haider Mir ki zidd ho MAHA Almas khan!" He said looking at her intensely.

Her eyes widened.

She moved back. Before she could run, he caught her wrist and pulled her.

" kyu bhaag rahi ho ab mujse? Kyuuu maha kyuu? Mere dil ne aag laga jar muje khud se mehrum kyu kar rhi ho? Kya itna hi pyar tha bss tume? Ya fir mere dil me mohabbat dal ke mere sath khel rhi thi ?" He asked gritting his teeths.
He was not able to control his anger now.

She tried her hard to get out of his steal like grip.

Tears formed in her eyes. She looked at him with teary eyes.

She looked at him and whispered, " let me go plz

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She looked at him and whispered, " let me go plz... Haider... plz... "

Haider left her hand and said, " chaliye.. mohtarma apki baske nhi h accept karna ki apko bhi mere dard se dard hota h.. chaliye"

 chaliye"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें