Chapter 9

"Y/n!!! GET UP!!!" Fred yelled. "NO let me sleeep!!" y/n whined back put a pillow over her face. " no you need to get to class you already missed breakfast!" Fred yelled agin taking the pillow. " I DON'T CARE LET ME SLEEP FRED!" Y/n yelled as she put the blanket over her head. " I didn't want to do this" Fred warned. " do what fr-" y/n started saying until she felt the blanket get yanked and freezing cold water being pour on her. " FREDDD IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!" Y/n screamed as she bolted out of bed. "At least your awake" Fred laughed. " I'm going to KILL YOU" y/n yelled before running to Fred. " not if you can't catch me!" Fred laughed as he start running around the room. " I would be sure about that" y/n said as she threw her wand at his back. " really what's with you and throwing your wand" Fred said slowing down. " it's got you to slow down" y/n said as she tripped on her wand. "HA you lose!!" Fred said between laughs. " can you help me up Fred" y/n said innocently. "Sure" Fred replied as he help out his hand before he could say anything else you pulled him down next to you. "Who loses now Fred" y/n said laughing. " still you because you have to get to class with wet hair!" Fred laughed back.

"Why is your hair wet y/n?" Ron asked pointing at your hair. "Fred poured freaking water on me to wake me up!!" Y/n said annoyed. "That was stupid what did you do?" Hermione asked laughing slightly. " chased him then threw my wand at him" y/n said proudly. "What's with you and throwing your wand at people when they wake you up?!" Hermione asked. " hey be lucky i used to get a book thrown at me before we got our wands!" Harry said glaring at you. " hey I don't like being waken up!" Y/n defended. "Anyways I got you an apple since you didn't get to eat." Hermione said handing you the apple. "Thank you Hermione!" You said gratefully as you bit into the apple.

"Ms. Potter why is your hair wet?!" Professor Snape asked with annoyance. "Maybe because i didn't have time to dry it professor" y/n replied with equally annoyance in her voice. "10 point from Gryffindor for the attitude ms. Potter" Snape said tauntingly. " yeah yeah I don't care" y/n replied rolling her eyes. " watch it ms. Potter" Snape spit. " what are you gonna take more points?" Y/n spit back with a laugh. " get out of my class now!" Snape yelled. " thank god I get spared the boredom of this shitty class bye" y/n said leaving and slamming the door just to piss off Snape.

" why are you not in class ms. Potter" ask professor Dumbledore asked. " Professor Snape told me to get out professor Dumbledore" y/n said with fake sadness. " and why is that" Dumbledore asked again. " because he asked why my hair was wet and I told him I didn't have time to dry it and he took points for talking back and I said I didn't I answered his question so he told me to get out." Y/n said pretending to cry. "Go calm down y/n I'll have a talk with professor Snape after classes I'm sorry he did that" Dumbledore replied. "Thank you professor Dumbledore" y/n said wiping away her tears and walking away. " nice acting" Fred and George said in unison once you turned the corner. "Thank you I enjoy pissing Snape off" y/n said with a bow. "Wanna walk around?" George asked. "Sure why not" y/n responded shrugging.

"Y/n you should have seen it!" Harry said laughing. "Seen what?" Y/n said confused. " Dumbledore came in class yelling at Snape for kicking you out of class for answering a question!" Ron answered laughing. "HA! What he say?" Y/n replied curiously. " he said and I quote 'why did I find y/n crying because you kicked her out for answering a question. That's not how we treat students you should know that Snape! I hear y/n crying again because you kicked her out for no reason your in trouble' than walked out" Hermione said laughing even harder. " Wish I would have seen that I bet his face was priceless" y/n said laughing. " it was what did you tell him?!" Harry said between laughs. You tel the group what you said to Dumbledore. "Your gonna get hell tomorrow from Snape " Harry said trying to catch his breath from all the laughing. " totes worth it though" y/n said proudly. "What did you so during the period?" Ron asked. "Walked around ti m with the twins" y/n said smiling. " you've been spending a lot of time with them lately are you and the twins dating?" Ron asked wiggling his eyebrows. " no sadly I've waiting for them to ask me for a while now" y/n said frowning.

"Guess what I heard y/n say Fred!" George said walking back to your dorm room. "What?" Fred replied putting his quill down. " she's been waiting for us to ask her to be our girlfriend for a while" George said smirking. " we'll guess we should plan don't you think" Fred said with the identical smirk. "Indeed Fred"

Short chapter this time next one's gonna be long! So get comfy! It will probably take a couple days! So hope you enjoyed this one. Bye for now!❤️
-Megan😘