Part 22

du yuwei only reacted to what was wrong after going out, since the boss married he yi, he has slowly become popular with a lot of people, and he yi is very spoiled in all aspects.

but now he seems to have suddenly returned to the state before marriage, strictly speaking, it should be more lacking in the breath of normal people than before marriage, and he yi is also much fiercer than before.

is it because of a change in the mentality of life and death?

but no, even if his mentality has changed, but he yi saved him, he will not be angry with he yi no matter what, right?

du yuwei couldn't understand.

shang jinghui was hospitalized for observation for two days according to the doctor's request, and then he was ready to return to china, and xiaowen, who had disappeared for several days before leaving, suddenly had news.

his body drifted to the shore of a village not far away, where he was found by local fishermen and called to the police.

ah hui rushed to the scene to confirm that the body was indeed xiao wen, and found that he only had one dress on him, and all the documents and wallets had disappeared, and he did not know whether he had fallen into the sea or had been taken away.

as for the cause of death, the medical examiner initially determined that he had died of drowning, and a more detailed report would require an autopsy on the body.

"boss, what's next?" du yuwei asked.

"dissected, then cremated, ah hui stayed and waited for the results." shang jing ordered expressionlessly.

du yuwei pursed her lips, as far as she knew, xiao wen had worked with the boss for at least seven or eight years, and before this incident, xiao wen had always behaved well, and shang jingyun rarely lost his temper with him.

although he set fire to almost kill the boss and he yi, everyone knew in their hearts that he must have been instructed, but for the time being, it was not known whether he was coerced or lured.

now that he was dead like this, du yuwei was actually not very comfortable in his heart, but he was completely indifferent to shang jinghui's appearance, as if the dead person had nothing to do with him.

if it was before, du yuwei would not feel anything, but after he yi came over, she watched the boss slowly have normal people's feelings and emotions, and now suddenly became like this, she suddenly couldn't accept it.

he yi did not know about xiao wen's death, and shang jinghui did not let him know the cause of the fire, and when he went back, he yi asked strangely: "how come there are two people missing?" 

"they're staying for a little while." shang jinghui explained.

he yi did not doubt that he had him, and followed shang jing to the plane.

after returning to the business, shang jinghui took he yi to see the old man, confirmed that the old man was in a good state, and should not know about the fire, shang jinghui put his mind at ease, chatted with the old man for a while and then returned to their own courtyard.

he sent he yi to take a bath, and then called shang jingyun into his study.

"did brother lobby have fun with his sister-in-law?" as soon as shang jingyun came in, he smiled and asked.

shang jing looked at him fixedly and did not speak.

shang jingyun was obviously a little uncomfortable with the look he looked at him like this, and forced a worried expression to ask, "what's wrong?" what happened? "