Part 24

seeing he yi's face close at hand, shang jinghuan was stunned for a moment, and then he directly reached out and clasped the back of he yi's head to suppress the person, and found he yi's slightly swollen lips and kissed him fiercely.

when he kissed, he yi did not resist, and when shang jing was finished kissing, he immediately covered his ass vigilantly and said: "husband, i still have to go to class today, i can't play games with you, and my ass hurts so much, and it will break if i do it again." 

the expression "it will break" made shang jinghuan breathe a sigh of relief, and he leaned over to bite at he yi's lower lip and asked angrily, "didn't i tell you that this kind of game can only be done with me?" 

he yi nodded obediently, "yes, yes, i remember, i didn't play with anyone else." 

shang jing was angry, but he couldn't explain to he yi that the beast yesterday was not him, after all, in a way, they were indeed the same person, not only using the same body, but also sharing memories.

but he was still very angry, and the guy suddenly snatched his body without a single greeting, read his memories privately, and most of all, slept with his wife.

before, when he was intimate with he yi, he was actually close to the end several times, but every time he yi cried out in pain, he would be soft-hearted, so he would eventually stay in the stage of helping each other.

that guy was good, taking advantage of he yi's chinese medicine to put people to sleep, he yi cried out that he didn't stop in pain, it was simply inferior to the beast.

although shang jinghui can now clearly recall the scene at that time, this kind of thing will make people very unhappy, and shang jinghui is so angry that he almost explodes.

what made him most depressed was that he had no place to find someone if he wanted to take revenge, and he could only hold his anger when he got angry, so that he couldn't help but complain unreasonably that he yi didn't distinguish that the person was not him.

in a fit of anger, shang jinghui pulled he yi to kiss him again, he knew that he yi must be very tired now, and he couldn't bear to toss he yi again, so he just hugged he yi and kissed him randomly, and didn't do anything else.

he yi was very itchy by his kiss, giggling and trying to get rid of him, after finding that he couldn't hide, he began to beg him for forgiveness: "husband don't make trouble, i'm going to be late for class hahahaha..."

shang jinghui was a little angry, stopped and looked at he yi and asked, "can you still go to class?" 

"yes." after he yi finished speaking, he complained with a bitter face: "even if the waist hurts, the legs hurt, and the ass is also particularly painful, how is it that everywhere hurts." "

shang jinghui saw that his small face was almost wrinkled into a bun, and he felt funny in his heart, took the person into his arms and reached out to help him rub his waist, and then casually asked: "what class in the morning?" 

he yi thought about it and said, "it seems to be si xiu." 

"it doesn't matter, don't go." shang jing said decisively.

he yi hesitated: "but i didn't go to class yesterday afternoon..."

"it's okay, assistant du has asked you for leave, she also found someone to record a video of the teacher's lecture for you, and the courseware has been copied, you can find time to watch it yourself." shang jinghui explained.

this was the arrangement he made yesterday before he went to bed with he yi, and the sperm-on-brain guy had finally done something useful.

"really? then i won't go. husband, you knead it so comfortably, then help me rub it. he yi said, and relaxedly climbed into shang jinghui's arms, revealing a soft waist and abdomen for him to massage himself.