Part 28

after arriving home, he yi went directly to sleep, and shang jing saw that he slept soundly, and helplessly thought that the habit of this child not going to his heart was still quite rare.

when the old man heard that they had returned, he called shang jinghui over and asked how he yi's inspection results were.

shang jinghui had not yet thought about whether to drain the child, so he did not tell the truth to the old man, on the pretext that he yi was a bit of a gastrointestinal problem and had to be recuperated for a while.

the old man instructed, "then during this time, you should look at him more, don't let him eat randomly, xiao yi is young and does not understand things, you should take care of it more." 

"i will, grandpa rest assured." shang jinghui replied.

the old man looked at his legs and tentatively asked, "yours... how's it going? "

he still didn't dare to ask shang jinghui's legs directly, for fear that he would make shang jinghui feel uncomfortable.

"the operation was relatively smooth, and the effect will be known for a while to be rehabilitated." shang jinghui said truthfully.

seeing that the old man was obviously relieved, shang jinghui said: "grandpa, since i am willing to go to the treatment, i will definitely try my best to restore it to the best, you don't have to worry, and you don't have to avoid this problem anymore." 

when he woke up in the hospital and heard about the death of his parents, he couldn't accept this result, and he always felt that if he hadn't asked his parents to take him out for his birthday, this would not have happened, so he should have died with his parents in the car accident.

later, when he saw that grandpa had pushed everything away in order to accompany him, and suddenly became a lot older, he couldn't bear to make grandpa sad again, so he forced himself to live.

in order to punish himself, he refused to heal his legs for all these years.

but now that he has figured it out, the whole world is generated by other people's words, and he is the cannon fodder tool that hinders the protagonists from being together, whether he is disabled or his parents are dead, it is just the author's setting for him.

he couldn't change the past, but the appearance of he yi and the extra memories in his head showed that the current world was not exactly the same as in the book, and the future was in his own hands, so he had to hurry up and make his legs better.

when the old man heard this, he was stunned for a moment, and then he sighed and said, "that's good, that's good..."

shang jinghui was busy accompanying he yi to the hospital for examination during the day, and today's rehabilitation had not been done, so he did not stay at the old man's place, and after a few words of chat, he went back, wanting to take advantage of the fact that he yi had not yet woken up to finish today's rehabilitation.

he yi had a dream, dreaming that his stomach was getting bigger and bigger, getting bigger and bigger, and finally one day his belly exploded like a broken balloon, and then a little baby who was crying and crying crawled out of it.

as soon as shang jinghui saw the baby, he ignored him, and he shouted loudly that his husband shang jinghui didn't seem to hear it, just caring to tease the baby to play.

he yi was angry and scared, lying on the ground crying and scolding: "husband, you are a big badass!" you don't count when you talk! i'm not playing with you..."

as soon as shang jinghui entered the bedroom, he heard he yi's complaint with a crying voice, and went over confused and asked, "what's wrong?" 

when he approached him, he found that he yi was not awake at all, he was just talking about a dream, and he didn't know what he had been wronged like that, and he actually shed tears.