Part 30

he yi had no sense of shame about being discovered by others doing the game, and naturally he would not feel embarrassed, when li moqi came in, he did not even stop, playing very attentively, until he successfully made the magic wand become beautiful, he stopped, and then looked up at shang jinghuan with great anticipation and said: "husband should be you." 

shang jinghuan took a breath and pulled he yi into his arms, waiting for him to relax.

seeing that he yi was not satisfied, shang jinghui helplessly whispered, "if you can't do that now, it will hurt the baby, and it will take a few more weeks." 

he yi was not happy for a moment, pestering shang jinghui began to lose his temper, shang jinghui coaxed for a while, did not coax well, simply hugged him and kissed him, and then let him sit on the desk, another way to help him relax again.

the new game made he yi very excited, and finally did not continue to make trouble after finishing the matter, obediently went to the bathroom to wash himself and climbed back into bed to sleep.

he was comfortable, but shang jinghui had to solve it himself again.

if he let he yi play like this again, he was afraid that he would not be able to bear it, and it would not be good to hurt he yi and the baby, so he did not dare to let he yi know that he had reacted again.

although du yuwei did not quite believe that shang jinghui would mess around in the office, but just in case, she kept at the door and did not leave, afraid that if someone mistakenly broke in, she would bump into a picture that should not be seen.

during the period, several colleagues came to shang jinghui because of work matters, and du yuwei sent them off under the pretext that shang zong had not seen anyone temporarily during his rest, so that they had to go to vice president lu in advance.

it wasn't until the steaming cup of coffee in her hand was completely cold that shang jinghui opened the door and let her in.

du yuwei carefully glanced at shang jinghui's expression, and felt more and more that his guess was correct.

it's just that...... looking at the boss's appearance, it seems that he has not done his best, and it is estimated that the current mood will not be too good.

du yuwei did not want to hit the muzzle of the gun, and forced herself to calmly find an excuse: "boss, the coffee is cold, i will go and help you change a cup." 

after saying that, she turned her head to slip away, and shang jinghui stopped her and said, "wait, open the windows, and then call li moqi over." 

du yuwei lit a wax for li moqi in her heart, opened the window for ventilation according to shang jinghui's instructions, and then fled the scene quickly.

whoever is in love with his wife will be very upset, not to mention that shang zong has always had a bad temper, and it is better to hide away at this time, so as not to be affected by the pond fish.

when li moqi heard that shang jinghui had called him over, he instantly felt that everything in front of him had darkened, and even wanted to directly pick a pick and run away, lest shang jinghui see that he was not pleasing to the eye and wanted to kill him.

however, this is shang jinghui's territory, and if shang jinghui really wants to do something to him, he can be said to be unable to escape with his wings.

li moqi went upstairs with a hard scalp, this time he had a long memory, knocked on the door and waited for shang jinghui to let him in before he entered, lest he see what should not be seen again.

"what's wrong?" shang jing asked in a cold voice.

li moqi's legs were weak, and he almost knelt down for him, lowered his head and stammered, and said, "i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i will never be so reckless in the future, brother master, you can't do it when i didn't appear today?"